What can a cruise to Turkey offer you?
Only a country that’s rich in history, archaeological sites, with beautiful landscapes and pristine beaches. Istanbul is a city steeped in history full of fabulous palaces and ancient churches surrounded by an increasingly cosmopolitan population. In contrast, Izmir is a fast-growing modern city with palm-lined promenades and green parks. [ReadMoreMob]
Things to do in Turkey
When it comes to beaches, you are spoilt for choice. The Aegean coast possesses some of the most spectacular of Turkey’s Roman and Greek archaeological sites and stunning coastal scenery, long sandy beaches, pine trees and extensive olive groves.
Whether you’re heading to Turkey for the sun, sea and sand of Bodrum, or the ancient delights of Troy, one thing is for certain, you’re going to love the food. Kebabs, kofte and lokum (proper Turkish Delight) are all on the menu, as is the obligatory glass of raki.
Your Turkey cruise holiday will give you the opportunity to take in the incredible sights and sounds of this ancient country.
Cruises to Turkey
Historic Landmarks of Greece & the Adriatic • L2222Save to favourites
- Delve into the rich history and culture of Adriatic and Mediterranean cities
- Explore the ancient sites of Dubrovnik, Kotor, Athens and Olympia
- Sample the beauty and culture of Greece, Spain and Malta
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- On a journey through the Med, delve into the influences that ancient empires and kingdoms had on the region
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites in, and close-by to, captivating cities
- Highlights include Athens’ Acropolis; the holy lands of Jerusalem and Bethlehem; and Egypt’s Great Pyramids of Giza