What can a cruise to Turkey offer you? Only a country that’s rich in history, archaeological sites, with beautiful landscapes and pristine beaches. Istanbul is a city steeped in history full of fabulous palaces and ancient churches surrounded by an increasingly cosmopolitan population. In contrast, Izmir is a fast-growing modern city with palm-lined promenades and green parks. [ReadMoreMob]
When it comes to beaches, you are spoilt for choice. The Aegean coast possesses some of the most spectacular of Turkey’s Roman and Greek archaeological sites and stunning coastal scenery, long sandy beaches, pine trees and extensive olive groves.
Whether you’re heading to Turkey for the sun, sea and sand of Bodrum, or the ancient delights of Troy, one thing is for certain, you’re going to love the food. Kebabs, kofte and lokum (proper Turkish Delight) are all on the menu, as is the obligatory glass of raki.
Your Turkey cruise holiday will give you the opportunity to take in the incredible sights and sounds of this ancient country.
Cruises to Turkey
Departs: Dover • Tue 01 Sep 2020
28 nights • Boudicca • D2023
- Visiting five stunning cities in five different countries, you have a chance to delve deep into the remarkable ancient history, authentic flavours and breathtaking beauty of the Black Sea.
- Step back to the days of Ottoman rule in Istanbul, home to famous landmarks such as Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque; and take the chance to visit wine valleys and tea plantations in Russia and Georgia.
- You can explore Odessa’s labyrinth-like Catacombs, and the Danube Delta – on boat tour from Constanta – too. What’s more, Boudicca will also help you to experience the best of the beautiful Mediterranean.
From £3,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Mon 18 Oct 2021
169 nights • Boudicca • D21GV
- This around the world voyage is an unforgettable discovery of spectacular islands, iconic cities, famous historical, cultural and spiritual sites, amazing wildlife and more.
- Taste Cuban life in Havana; indulge in the paradise of South Pacific Islands; learn of New Zealand’s Maori culture; and see Sydney’s icons, meet Koalas and celebrate New Year’s in Hobart.
- Encounter Bornean orangutans; delve into Vietnamese war history; explore Singapore and bustling Mumbai; seek-out Egyptian wonders; and even walk hallowed ground in Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
From £14,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Fujairah • Thu 17 Feb 2022
31 nights • Boudicca • D220304
- Cruising through the Middle East and sun-soaked Mediterranean on board Boudicca, you’ll seek out magnificent ancient wonders, fascinating holy sites and authentic experiences.
- Tour to some of the world’s great ancient sites in Egypt and Jordan, including the Great Pyramids of Giza; and take chances to visit holy Jerusalem and Bethlehem in Israel.
- Enjoy less-crowded explorations of Athens and Istanbul; discover the ruins of Ephesus from Kuşadası; see Valletta’s iconic Grand Harbour; and enjoy a taste of Morocco in Tangier.
From £3,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Limassol • Fri 04 Mar 2022
16 nights • Boudicca • D2204
- Visit beautiful islands and stunning cities – at a time of year with less tourists around – to discover highlights aplenty and immerse yourself in the Mediterranean’s rich diversity.
- Experience less-crowded discoveries of Istanbul’s grand mosques, glittering palaces and bazaars, and the ancient Acropolis and temples of the Greek capital, Athens.
- Visit the ancient wonder of Ephesus on tour from Kuşadası; behold the sight of Valletta’s Grand Harbour in Malta; and taste authentic Moroccan culture during a call at Tangier.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included