Superb hospitality, a fascinating culture and incredible scenery all make a cruise holiday to Thailand a ‘must do’ experience. The largest island, Phuket, is famous for its nightlife and beaches. Whether you want to try your hand at a few water sports, or prefer to laze around on the beach soaking up the sun, it's a tropical paradise you won’t want to leave. [ReadMoreMob]
Taking a cruise to the south of the country gives you the opportunity to dive into the bustle of Bangkok (Laem Chabang). This larger than life city blends the traditional and modern, with exotic temples rubbing shoulders with modern hotels and offices. Why not try some traditional Thai food such as Pad Thai, but watch out, it’s hot and spicy.
Whatever you decide to do on your cruise to Thailand, one thing is certain, you will love the spicy, aromatic cuisine, which is almost as warm as the welcome you will receive.
Cruises to Thailand
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Exploring Australia & the Far East • S2405Save to favourites
- Diverse Australian cities and Asian destinations serve up a mix of ecletic highlights to discover.
- See Sydney’s world-famous attractions; and go in search of natural wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit tribal Papua New Guinea; explore Bali, Phuket and Komodo Island; feel the vibrant energy of Singapore and Mumbai; and even tour to the Taj Mahal.
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure packed with natural wonders and awe-inspiring landscapes; enriching cultures and remarkable history; and much more.
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and tour to the Great Barrier Reef, and discover the contrasts of Asia, from tribalf Alotau to bustling Singapore and Mumbai.
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; and delight in the diversity of the UAE.