Papua New Guinea Cruises
Papua New Guinea is unique. Yes, most countries claim to be unique, but with over 700 languages and 600 islands, it is a land where tribal life is the norm. Your cruise holiday will give you the opportunity to see things you would never normally see on the main tourist track. Remote tribal villages, dense forests and lagoons give a taster of what you’ll find. [ReadMoreMob]
Mandang is Papua New Guinea’s main tourist-orientated city. If you look hard enough in the towering casuarina trees that line Mandang’s streets you might spot the town’s colony of flying foxes. You should also check out its market for some must have souvenirs.
To get away from it all, to the north of Mandang long stretches of palm-fringed beaches await, perfect for sun-worshippers and water sports enthusiasts alike.
When it comes to food you can expect to find a fairly extensive range of restaurants. But remember, the more remote the area you visit the more basic the menu will be.
Papua New Guinea remains undeveloped making it the ideal cruise holiday destination for those wanting to get away from the usual tourist locations. If you’re looking for a glimpse of real tribal life without the tourist edge, a cruise to Papua New Guinea is ideal.
Cruises to Papua New Guinea
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand