Greece & Greek Islands Cruises
Discover Greece & the Greek Islands
With some 1,400 islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas, you'll experience turquoise seas, sun-kissed beaches and whitewashed houses on a Greek Islands cruise. The islands each have their own personality, they range from the party island of Mykonos to the grace and peace of Corfu and Rhodes. Visits to the Greek islands afford opportunities to relax on inviting warm sands, hike cobbled Byzantine footpaths and volcanic landscapes, spot incredible fauna such as dolphins and sea turtles, and cycle through lush forest. [ReadMoreMob] [ReadMoreDesk]
No European cruise to Greece would be complete without a visit to ancient Athens. The Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple are amazing cinematic experiences. The dramatic grandeur of Delphi can be found in its ancient outdoor theatre and giant marble sculptures. And speaking of drama, the Corinth Canal, an extraordinary engineering feat, often belies the belief of those lucky enough to sail this remarkably narrow waterway.
When it comes to food, a cruise to Greece is a cruise into Mediterranean gastronomy. Traditional mousakka, crumbling feta and kebabs abound, but also a vast range of fish straight from the sea and unfamiliar herbs and mountain greens demand trying, all to be washed down with the local's drink of choice, Ouzo.
Cruises to Greece
Mediterranean Islands with Cyprus • T2302Save to favourites
- Discover the Acropolis of Lindos
- See Mount Etna when cruising the Messina Strait
Visit Pasteis de Belém bakery to enjoy a pastel de nata
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour