Costa Rica Cruises
The Central American country of Costa Rica is a rugged, rain-forested landscape with coastlines on both the Caribbean and Pacific. With its mountains, volcanoes, rich diversity of climates and world-famous National Parks, Costa Rica is a firm favourite as a cruise destination. [ReadMoreMob]
The country is awash with colourful flora and fauna, and home to some rather interesting residents, such as howler monkeys and toucans. With one-third of the country set aside as protected natural areas, Costa Rica is a must for those interested in eco-tourism. The coastal town of Puntarenas, just a stone’s throw from San Jose, is a haven of islands, inlets and beaches that teem with wildlife.
The adrenaline rush of the outdoors is a big draw to this peaceful nation. Zipping across rainforest canopies and hiking high-altitude trails contrast with the buzz of white-water rapids, quad biking and world-class surfing. Beyond the excitement lies a sun-dazed afternoon on one of Costa Rica’s fine beaches.
Cruises to Costa Rica
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand