The Arts Society Tours with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Here, at award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, we feel it is a real privilege to undertake this wonderful new joint venture with The Arts Society Tours. A number of your members and Accredited Lecturers have already experienced the Fred. Olsen difference and the benefits of smaller ship cruising on our four more intimate, classically-designed ocean ships: Balmoral, Boudicca, Black Watch and Braemar – and we look forward to welcoming you on board for many more exciting voyages to come!
Spain, Portugal & Madeira
27th August 2019 | 11 nights | Braemar | M1922 | Southampton
- Although your holiday will be less than two weeks in length, you’ll still get to experience the very best of Madeira on this shorter-than-usual, but no less rewarding escape to Portugal’s sun-kissed, fabulously floral ‘Garden Island’ on board Braemar.
- Stopping overnight in Funchal, the Madeiran capital, affords plenty of time to visit beautiful botanical gardens for a feast of vibrant colours and sweet scents; explore the levada walking trails; take in views from the remarkable Cabo Girão sea cliff; and even enjoy afternoon tea at Reid’s Hotel.
- What’s more, visits to charming mainland cities offer a wealth of diverse attractions too. You can tour to the Santiago de Compostela cathedral from La Coruña; delight in the historic sites of Vigo’s Old Quarter; and immerse yourself in the maritime heritage of Lisbon, the Portuguese capital.
Twin room from £1,499pp
Single room from £2,499
£75pp FREE On Board Spend
Western Caribbean & Central America
30th January 2020 | 14 nights | Braemar | M2003 | La Romana
- Join Braemar in the Dominican Republic and set sail on an epic journey taking in diverse countries, stunning cities and breathtaking islands in the Caribbean and the Americas.
- Visits to incredible destinations in Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and Colombia will offer plenty of unforgettable experiences – highlights include chances to see the impressive Panama Canal in action; explore captivating Cartagena de Indias; and go in search of wonderful wildlife from Puerto Limón.
- For glorious sunshine and spectacular sights, your smaller, friendlier ship will take you the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, home to remarkable Mayan ruins and the world’s second largest coral reef; Curacao in the idyllic Caribbean; and historic Santo Domingo.
Twin room from £2,399pp
Single room from £3,449
£90pp FREE On Board Spend
Singapore, Bali & Burma
23rd January 2020 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2002 | Benoa (Bali)
- Encompassing a collection of contrasting destinations, this cruise offers a fascinating insight into Asia’s remarkable diversity, with the scenic beauty of postcard-perfect idyllic islands; attractions of vibrant, modern cities; and some of the world’s most spectacular spiritual sites awaiting you.
- Uncover the untrodden beaches and fauna-rich forests of Bali before even setting sail, then sample a taste of modern Asia in Singapore, where you can explore among towering skyscrapers, stop-by bustling Chinatown and even enjoy high tea at the world-famous Raffles Hotel.
- Fabulous Phuket, where you can relax on the palm-lined beaches or take a boat tour to see the breathtaking scenes of Phang Nga Bay is sure to delight, while an overnight stay at Thilawa, Myanmar affords time to visit Yangon and marvel at the awe-inspiring Shwedagon Pagoda.
Twin room from £2,999pp
Single room from £4,299
Up to £100pp FREE On Board Spend
Ancient Sites of Oman, Jordan & Israel
20th February 2020 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2004 | Dubai
- With chances to dig deeper and immerse yourself in centuries of extraordinary history at some of the world’s oldest, most famous and best-preserved ‘lost cities’ and holy sites, there’s much more to this exciting cruise than the ports listed on the itinerary.
- In Oman, you can explore the spectacular Musandam Fjords on a boat trip from Khasab; marvel at the mosques and palaces of Muscat; and discover the Lost City of Ubar on tour from Salalah. Another of Arabia’s lost cities also awaits you in Jordan; Aqaba is your gateway to spellbinding Petra.
- After a cruise along Egypt’s Suez Canal, Boudicca will also head to the beautiful Mediterranean Coast of Israel and call at Ashdod. Here you’ll be ideally located for tours to Jerusalem – a spiritual treasure for Jewish, Muslim and Christian pilgrim – and Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus Christ.
Twin room from £2,799pp
Single room from £3,699
Up to £100pp FREE On Board Spend
For enquiries or to order a Fred. Olsen brochure please call our reservations department on 0800 0355 116, quoting the Arts Society code AFN0001
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions. Standard and offer Terms and Conditions are available in full here and on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Freedom Fare terms and conditions apply.
We have secured the Arts Society Lecturers at time of going to print, but these may be subject to change.