The Arts Society Tours with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Here, at award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, we feel it is a real privilege to undertake this wonderful new joint venture with The Arts Society Tours. A number of your members and Accredited Lecturers have already experienced the Fred. Olsen difference and the benefits of smaller ship cruising on our four more intimate, classically-designed ocean ships: Balmoral, Boudicca, Black Watch and Braemar – and we look forward to welcoming you on board for many more exciting voyages to come!
Special offer for Aegean Odyssey affected guests
Following the cancellation of a number of Aegean Odyssey cruises in 2019, we are offering affected guests the opportunity to take advantage of fantastic special offers available on a great selection of Fred. Olsen cruise holidays on board our smaller, friendlier ships.
Book by 30th June 2019 and enjoy:
- 10% discount off cruise fares based on a Saver Fare, applicable on Ocean & Brabant May to December 2019 sailings (excluding M1925, R1927 & R1928), available to affected Aegean Odyssey guests only.
- 15% discount off cruise fares based on Freedom Fare, applicable on May to December Ocean 2019 sailings (excluding M1925), available to affected Aegean Odyssey guests only.
- 20% discount off cruise fares based on Freedom Fare, applicable on May to October Brabant 2019 sailings (excluding R1927 & R1928), available to affected Aegean Odyssey guests only.
The discount will be applied to the cruise only element of the holiday; flights/APD supplements are charged at full supplement. Proof of the cancelled Aegean Odyssey booking must be provided by 31st July 2019 or the cruise departure date (whichever is soonest).
Proof of cancellation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Reservation Services, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Fred. Olsen House, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5LL. Proof in the form of a copy invoice must be provided by 31st July 2019. If no proof of Aegean Odyssey cancelled cruise is provided by deadline date stipulated above, the booking will revert to the full price.
A promotional code is required to apply the discount - AEG19 Bookings can be made by calling our Reservations team on 0800 0355 151
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions which are available on our website and on request.
Discount Offer: applicable to new bookings made between 1st May 2019 and 30th June 2019 for affected Aegean Odyssey guests only booking a Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ Ocean cruise departing from May to December 2019, at 15% discount off a Freedom fare or 10% discount off a Saver fare (as applicable). Cruise M1925 is excluded from offer. Or applicable on a Brabant River cruise departing between May to October 2019 excluding R1927 & R1928, at 20% discount off a Freedom fare or 10% discount off a Saver fare on applicable Brabant River cruises. Promotional code must be quoted at time of booking. Discount is per person (up to two guests per room). Discount is not combinable with Oceans discount, or any other offer, including but not limited to 3for2 discount, on board discount. Discount is not combinable with any other promotional code. Discount is based on cruise only element, flight/APD supplements, will be charged at full supplement, as applicable. Discount not applicable to 3rd/4th guest in room. Any Ocean members booking on the Freedom Fare Aegean offer will not receive any onboard Ocean's discount which they would usually recbooking on a standard Freedom Fare. Booking made with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines must be made in the same lead name and lead address as the Aegean Odyssey affected booking. Proof of cancelled Aegean Odyssey cruise to be sent to email@example.com or post to Reservation Services, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Fred. Olsen House, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5LL. Proof in the form of a copy invoice must be provided by 31st July 2019. If no proof of Aegean Odyssey cancelled cruise is provided by deadline date stipulated above, the booking will revert to the full price. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively, applicable to new bookings only. Freedom fare or Saver Terms & Conditions apply as applicable.
Icelandic Wonders & Wildlife
18th June 2019 | 13 nights | Boudicca | D1914 | Dover
- You’re sure to be thrilled throughout this Icelandic adventure, as Boudicca takes you to three sides of one of the world’s most spectacular countries to discover astonishing landscapes, awe-inspiring wonders and amazing wildlife.
- On the east coast, you’ll cruise Reyðarfjörður to Eskifjörður and marvel at magnificent Mount Hólmatindur, before continuing north to sail the narrow Eyjafjörður and call at Akureyri for chances to see the glorious Godafoss ‘Waterfall of the Gods’ and embark on incredible whale watching tours.
- An overnight stay in the Icelandic capital follows a visit to Ísafjörður within the scenic Westfjords; spending two days in Reykjavik affords time to uncover the treasures of the famous Golden Circle, or relax at the geothermal springs of the Blue Lagoon.
Twin room from £1,899pp
Single room from £3199
£75 FREE On Board Spend
Welcome to Denmark
29th June 2019 | 10 nights | Braemar | M1916 | Southampton
- You’re in for a wholesome, simply unforgettable experience on this immersive and uplifting adventure, as Braemar brings you closer to five delightfully diverse towns and cities in Denmark, one of the world’s most welcoming and most fascinating countries.
- A warm reception is guaranteed at every destination on your itinerary, including Hundested, where you’ll arrive to a memorable Viking welcome; Aabenraa, which always welcomes its visitors with open arms; and Copenhagen, the inviting Danish capital.
- Your call at Fredericia, timed to coincide with the 170thanniversary of the Battle of Fredericia, will be one to remember – you’ll be greeted by ceremonial cannon fire and friendly locals in traditional dress, and enjoy a celebratory fireworks display after a rewarding day of exploration here.
Twin room from £1,399pp
Single room from £2,299
£50pp FREE On Board Spend
Baltic Capitals with St Petersburg
1st July 2019 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D1915 | Dover
- There is much to make a ‘song and dance’ about on this very special summer sailing, including calls at Tallinn and Rotterdam that are specially timed to bring you exceptional celebrations of music and time-honoured traditions.
- Take the rare opportunity to delight in all the pomp, traditional ceremony and live choir performances of Tallinn’s Song and Dance Festivals, which only take place every five years; and see ‘big names’ from the world of music, as well as up-coming artists, at Rotterdam’s annual North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Providing the perfect accompaniment for the sounds of Tallinn and Rotterdam are diverse sights and experiences on offer in Copenhagen, Stockholm, UNESCO-listed Visby, the maritime city of Kiel and stunning St Petersburg. You’ll enjoy unforgettable scenic cruising on board Boudicca.
Adult Only Sailing
Twin room from £2,149pp
Single room from £3,399
£85pp FREE On Board Spend
Spain, Portugal & Madeira
27th August 2019 | 11 nights | Braemar | M1922 | Southampton
- Although your holiday will be less than two weeks in length, you’ll still get to experience the very best of Madeira on this shorter-than-usual, but no less rewarding escape to Portugal’s sun-kissed, fabulously floral ‘Garden Island’ on board Braemar.
- Stopping overnight in Funchal, the Madeiran capital, affords plenty of time to visit beautiful botanical gardens for a feast of vibrant colours and sweet scents; explore the levada walking trails; take in views from the remarkable Cabo Girão sea cliff; and even enjoy afternoon tea at Reid’s Hotel.
- What’s more, visits to charming mainland cities offer a wealth of diverse attractions too. You can tour to the Santiago de Compostela cathedral from La Coruña; delight in the historic sites of Vigo’s Old Quarter; and immerse yourself in the maritime heritage of Lisbon, the Portuguese capital.
Twin room from £1,499pp
Single room from £2,499
£75pp FREE On Board Spend
Western Caribbean & Central America
30th January 2020 | 14 nights | Braemar | M2003 | La Romana
- Join Braemar in the Dominican Republic and set sail on an epic journey taking in diverse countries, stunning cities and breathtaking islands in the Caribbean and the Americas.
- Visits to incredible destinations in Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and Colombia will offer plenty of unforgettable experiences – highlights include chances to see the impressive Panama Canal in action; explore captivating Cartagena de Indias; and go in search of wonderful wildlife from Puerto Limón.
- For glorious sunshine and spectacular sights, your smaller, friendlier ship will take you the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, home to remarkable Mayan ruins and the world’s second largest coral reef; Curacao in the idyllic Caribbean; and historic Santo Domingo.
Twin room from £2,399pp
Single room from £3,449
£90pp FREE On Board Spend
Singapore, Bali & Burma
23rd January 2020 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2002 | Benoa (Bali)
- Encompassing a collection of contrasting destinations, this cruise offers a fascinating insight into Asia’s remarkable diversity, with the scenic beauty of postcard-perfect idyllic islands; attractions of vibrant, modern cities; and some of the world’s most spectacular spiritual sites awaiting you.
- Uncover the untrodden beaches and fauna-rich forests of Bali before even setting sail, then sample a taste of modern Asia in Singapore, where you can explore among towering skyscrapers, stop-by bustling Chinatown and even enjoy high tea at the world-famous Raffles Hotel.
- Fabulous Phuket, where you can relax on the palm-lined beaches or take a boat tour to see the breathtaking scenes of Phang Nga Bay is sure to delight, while an overnight stay at Thilawa, Myanmar affords time to visit Yangon and marvel at the awe-inspiring Shwedagon Pagoda.
Twin room from £2,999pp
Single room from £4,299
Up to £100pp FREE On Board Spend
Ancient Sites of Oman, Jordan & Israel
20th February 2020 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2004 | Dubai
- With chances to dig deeper and immerse yourself in centuries of extraordinary history at some of the world’s oldest, most famous and best-preserved ‘lost cities’ and holy sites, there’s much more to this exciting cruise than the ports listed on the itinerary.
- In Oman, you can explore the spectacular Musandam Fjords on a boat trip from Khasab; marvel at the mosques and palaces of Muscat; and discover the Lost City of Ubar on tour from Salalah. Another of Arabia’s lost cities also awaits you in Jordan; Aqaba is your gateway to spellbinding Petra.
- After a cruise along Egypt’s Suez Canal, Boudicca will also head to the beautiful Mediterranean Coast of Israel and call at Ashdod. Here you’ll be ideally located for tours to Jerusalem – a spiritual treasure for Jewish, Muslim and Christian pilgrim – and Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus Christ.
Twin room from £2,799pp
Single room from £3,699
Up to £100pp FREE On Board Spend
For enquiries or to order a Fred. Olsen brochure please call our reservations department on 0800 0355 116, quoting the Arts Society code AFN0001
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions. Standard and offer Terms and Conditions are available in full on our website, fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Freedom Fare terms and conditions apply.
*FREE Door-to-Door transfer offer: only applicable on new 2019 or 2020 departures of 9 nights or more in duration, departing from Southampton, Dover, Newcastle, Liverpool & Edinburgh Rosyth, for new bookings made from 07/03/18 to 30/04/18, inclusive. Offer is applicable for departures within 90 UK mainland miles of your home each way; additional mileage must be paid to the transport provider at the time of booking. You may be required to share the transport for all or part of the journey.
* FREE All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade & Tips Covered: Complimentary drinks-inclusive package comprises selected house beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks – for terms & conditions, see website. Offer applicable on new 2019 & 2020 Fly-Cruises, for new bookings made from 29/10/18 to 31/01/2018 inclusive.
We have secured the Arts Society Lectures at time of going to print, but these may be subject to change.