The Arts Society Tours with Fred. Olsen
Here, at award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, we feel it is a real privilege to undertake this wonderful joint venture with The Arts Society Tours. A number of your members and Accredited Lecturers have already experienced the Fred. Olsen difference and the benefits of smaller ship cruising on our four more intimate, classically-designed ocean ships: Balmoral, Bolette, Borealis and Braemar – and we look forward to welcoming you on board for many more exciting voyages to come!
The Arts Society Accredited Guest Lecturers
We are pleased to have secured an Accredited Lecturer of The Arts Society on all cruises listed below. These guest lecturers who are experts in their fields will provide a series of lectures on board as well as hosting selected shore tours and a private group drinks party.
- Explore Stockholm and its beautiful archipelago
- Wander through Tallinn’s medieval old town
- Delve into the highlights of Riga and Helsinki too
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords
8th July 2022 | 8 nights | L2218A | Sail from Rosyth
- Discover the fjordland's hidden gems
- Visit the 'home of the giants' and 'Troll Wall'
- See natural wonders ashore and on Balmoral
Prices from £1,299pp
Plus, £75pp FREE On Board Spend
Scenic British Isles
- Discover the beauty, history and wildlife of rugged and remote Scottish isles.
- Look out for native seabirds in Shetland, Orkney and on the Isle of Skye.
- Experience memorable scenic cruising, and visit Belfast, Cobh and the Isle of Man.
UK Scenic Isles & Celtic Cities
11th Sep 2022 | 12 nights | Balmoral | L2226A | Sail from Southampton
- Visit remote islands of Scilly, Shetland & Orkney
- Explore beautiful Cornwall from Falmouth
- Experience scenic cruising by Fingal’s Cave
Prices from £1,999pp
Plus, £100pp FREE On Board Spend
Historic Landmarks of Ancient Greece and the Adriatic
- Delve into the rich history and culture of Adriatic and Mediterranean cities
- Explore the ancient sites of Dubrovnik, Kotor, Athens and Olympia
- Sample the beauty and culture of Greece, Spain and Malta
French Rivers & Bordeaux
- Enjoy local wines in Bordeaux and Getxo
- From Rouen, tour to the culinary hotspot of Paris
- Sail through the size-restricted Seine River
Morocco & Southern Spain
- Experience the very best of Morocco, its cuisine, culture and history
- Take in the landmarks, markets and Kasbahs of Casablanca, Marrakech and Tangier
- See Moorish influences in Cádiz and Lisbon too
Explore Western European Cities & Rivers
- Visit Christmas Markets in Hamburg
- Sample wine, calvados & camembert in Honfleur
- Explore the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam
For bookings & enquiries, or to order a Fred. Olsen brochure please call our Reservations Team on 0800 0355 116, quoting the Arts Society code AFN0001
Terms & Conditions
Fares are person, based on standard occupancy of the lead-in cabin of category, subject to availability. All pricing is capacity controlled subject to availability. Offers may be approved or withdrawn at any time without prior notice & cannot be applied retrospectively. All bookings are subject to Fred. Olsen’s standard terms & conditions, available on our website & on request. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. FOCL reserves the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. All FOCL shore tours are offered at an additional charge, on sale approximately 12 weeks prior to departure. The free on board spend credit is per person, based on the amount specified above. Free spend is automatically applied to guests’ on board accounts and cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for cash. The Arts Society group drinks party on board operates subject to minimum numbers, & includes house wine, sherry, soft drinks & cold canapes, to be hosted by the Arts Society group leader (lecturer). Arts Society bookings must be made under the Arts Society account code AFN0001. Arts Society guest lecturers are correct at the time of going to print February 2022, & may be subject to change. E&OE.