Togo won't feature on many 'must-visit' lists, and tourists don't flock here, but that's only because this lesser-known nation remains off the beaten track.
This is only a good thing however, as those who are lucky enough to visit get to revel in the undiscovered nature of its lands, cities, towns and villages, and its glorious Atlantic coastline without mass crowds, making for a more in-depth, rewarding discovery.
Cruise to Togo with Fred. Olsen and explore rarely visited destinations such as Lome, the capital and largest city, to get a feel for daily life amongst the busy markets, take in historic monuments and architecture, indulge in relaxation on inviting white sands, and much more.
Cruises to Togo
Seychelles to Southampton Cruise • T233201Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan on board this cruise
- Discover exotic flora and wildlife in the Seychelles and Maldives
- Go in search of the Big Five in South Africa
- Explore the lesser-visited gems of São Tomé and Zanzibar
Exploring Cape Town, the Namib & lesser known Africa • T2401Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan, on board this cruise, where she’ll host insightful talks and accompany guests on a selection of tours, including Boulders Beach and a hike in Constantia
- Explore the iconic city of Cape Town
- See the world's oldest sand dunes in the Namib desert
- Discover lesser-known African gems