Widely regarded as the biblical Holy Land, Israel is one of few destinations which can stir both soul and passion. From the most sacred sites in Jerusalem and Nazareth to the awe-inspiring beauty of its hills, valleys and the eerie Dead Sea, this is a country for the curious. [ReadMoreMob]
Explore Israel's History and Culture
A cruise to Israel reveals a vibrant, modern history and culture. The religious devotion of the Muslims, Christians and Jews who live here is visible across every facet of life.[ReadMoreDesk] At the centre of Jerusalem - within reach on tour from Ashdod - is the Old City, surrounded by the famous walls, in particular the Western Wall, which is visited by millions of worshippers, and notes containing heartfelt wishes are wedged into the crevices.
Embrace the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is said to offer visitors relief from any ailments due to its healing properties, and is also known as the ‘lowest health spa in the world’. The composition of salts and minerals in the water are what makes it so beneficial for the body.
Cruises to Israel
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Discovering the Ancient Empires of the Eastern Mediterranean • T2404Save to favourites
- Delve into the influences of ancient empires
- Explore some of the world’s great ancient sites
- Visit Athens’ Acropolis and Malta's Grand Harbour
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure of natural wonders and enriching cultures
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and discover the contrasts of Asia
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Emirates to the Med via the Suez Canal • S2406Save to favourites
- Visit incredible destinations across Arabia, the Middle East and Med
- See the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and revel in the contrasting highlights of Oman
- Discover the ‘Lost City’ of Petra and sail Egypt’s Suez Canal
Discovering Asia with the Holi Festival • L2502Save to favourites
- Experience the colourful Holi Festival in Mumbai
- Visit Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and the Shwedagon Pagoda
- See endangered elephants in Sri Lanka