French Polynesia Cruises
Discover the French Polynesian Islands
Cruising the South Pacific, halfway between California and Australia you’ll find the islands of French Polynesia. Offering a laid-back tranquillity, stunning coral reefs, pristine beaches, soaring moss-green peaks, and vivid sapphire lagoons, the country is the epitome of the romantic desert island dream. [ReadMoreMob]
Take Pleasure in Paradise
While relaxation is at the top of most visitor’s list of things to do, indulging in a spot of island hopping should not be passed over.[ReadMoreDesk] Exploring the Tuamotu Islands, with its shark-infested waters, the remote Austral Islands and the iconic romance of the ‘Pearl of the Pacific’, Bora-Bora, is all part of the authentic Tahitian experience.
Off beach activities include sailing, diving, snorkelling and hiking, but for most a cruise to French Polynesia is about getting away from it all and indulging in delicious seafood washed down with Noni juice or Hinano, the local beer.
Cruises to French Polynesia
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand