There's so much more to Australia than BBQs on the beach, cork-trimmed hats and blokes called Bruce. A cruise to Australia will take you on a journey of discovery, yes that's a bit of a cliché, but in this case, it's also true.[ReadMoreMob]
Australia’s sights and attractions
As an island, country and continent Australia will astound you with its coral reefs, deserts, mountains, forests and multicultural cosmopolitan cities. [ReadMoreDesk]
Calling at locations such as Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Cairns and Townsville, you'll be able to explore the different corners of this diverse country to discover its flora and unique fauna (especially koalas and kangaroos), gorgeous weather, beaches, mountains and history.
Once you've seen famous sights such as Sydney harbour, Australia Zoo, the Great Barrier Reef and Bondi Beach you'll be ready for some fantastic Aussie wines, delicious food and of course, the traditional BBQ.
Lifestyle & Culture
Australia's laid back pace is infectious and you'll soon find yourself easing into their relaxed culture, taking your time to absorb all that the country has to offer. Whether you enjoy culture, the great outdoors or you just want to experience the famous Australian hospitality, your Australia cruise holiday will show it has far more to offer than the stereotypical boomerangs, bush tucker and cricket.
Cruises to Australia
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Exploring Australia & the Far East • S2405Save to favourites
- Diverse Australian cities and Asian destinations serve up a mix of ecletic highlights to discover.
- See Sydney’s world-famous attractions; and go in search of natural wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit tribal Papua New Guinea; explore Bali, Phuket and Komodo Island; feel the vibrant energy of Singapore and Mumbai; and even tour to the Taj Mahal.
Australia, Far East & the Mediterranean • S240506Save to favourites
- Experience an adventure packed with natural wonders and awe-inspiring landscapes; enriching cultures and remarkable history; and much more.
- See Sydney’s iconic attractions and tour to the Great Barrier Reef, and discover the contrasts of Asia, from tribalf Alotau to bustling Singapore and Mumbai.
- Visit the ‘Lost City’ of Petra, Jerusalem and Bethlehem; sail Egypt’s Suez Canal; and delight in the diversity of the UAE.
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World - Liverpool • T250106Save to favourites
- See the mysterious Maoi statues on Easter Island
- Learn about the inspirational life of Nelson Mandela
- See the iconic Sydney skyline as you sail into the city
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World • T2502Save to favourites
- Explore the untouched landscapes of Robinson Crusoe Island
- See the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Go in search of the Big Five in Africa