New Zealand Cruises
A cruise to New Zealand is your opportunity to explore a country made famous by the stunning cinematography of the trilogy, The Lord of the Rings. Just be warned – one visit isn’t going to be enough. Split in two, New Zealand’s north island is home to most of the country’s major towns and cities, including the capital Wellington and the largest city, Auckland. But having said that, it also boasts volcanoes, forests and oodles of outdoor activities. [ReadMoreMob]
The south island has a lower population, but has most of the spectacular scenery. Unspoilt beaches, glaciers, mountains and fjords await you providing you with countless opportunities for hiking, cycling, white-water rafting, caving and of course, bungee jumping (if you’re brave enough).
Your New Zealand cruise holiday will also introduce you to its indigenous Maoris and their ancient culture. Of course, you’ll also get to meet some of its other famous residents such as the reclusive kiwi, fur seals and penguins.
Simply stunning – those are two words that sum up New Zealand. A cruise to this incredible country will leave you speechless.
Cruises to New Zealand
World Cruise from Liverpool to Southampton • S240102Save to favourites
- Experience the thrill of an around the world voyage on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural, historical and natural wonders
- Find paradise at Pacific Islands and explore Sydney, Singapore and Mumbai.
World Cruise • S2402Save to favourites
- Experience an around the world cruise on Borealis
- Discover a mix of cultural and natural wonders
- Explore Sydney, Singapore, Mumbai and New Zealand
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Florida, Hawaii & Oceania • S240304Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of the USA, including Cape Canaveral
- Sail through the Panama Canal, and marvel at its engineering
- Experience Scenic Discoveries in New Zealand's bewitching fjords
Florida, Hawaii & Far East • S240305Save to favourites
- Explore the east coast of America before heading to Hawaii
- Enjoy scenic discoveries in New Zealand's beautiful Sounds
- Experience life in three fascinating Indian cities
Hawaii, Polynesia & New Zealand • S2404Save to favourites
- Discover lands of coral reefs and exotic flora and fauna
- Experience the beauty and culture of Hawaii and South Pacific islands
- Take in iconic sites, from vineyards in New Zealand to Sydney's landmarks
Hawaii, Oceania & the Far East • S240405Save to favourites
- Sail the Pacific Ocean and experience the cultures of Hawaii and French Polynesia
- Contrast the iconic sights of Sydney with the peaceful fjords of New Zealand
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and Kochi