Edinburgh (Rosyth) Cruise Port
The port of Rosyth is situated on the north bank of the River Forth, just 40 minutes from Edinburgh. The terminal here has seating for approximately 250 guests but this is only accessible once guests have checked-in and passed through security. The facility is used in the morning for disembarking guests and for embarking guests in the afternoon, so please adhere to the check-in time printed on your cruise ticket. There is no left luggage facility, and no other services are within easy walking distance.
The distance between the terminal and the ship is 1km, so we recommend using the transport service provided by Low-Liner Coaches.
Travelling to Edinburgh (Rosyth) Cruise Terminal by Car
If you are travelling to Rosyth by car and wish to use SatNav, please use the following post code:
Rosyth cruise terminal: KY11 2XP
From Edinburgh and the South
- Follow signs for Queensferry Crossing and M90 to Perth. Cross the Queensferry Crossing and exit on first slip road immediately on crossing bridge.
- At roundabout take first on left towards Port of Rosyth. Follow road for approximately 1.5 miles and take second exit at roundabout following signage marked Cruise .
- At the next roundabout (approx. 200m) take second exit again and follow the road until you reach the Port Gatehouse. On reaching the Gatehouse you will be directed by Security Personnel to your location.
From Aberdeen/Dundee and the North
- Leave M90 at J1B and take the B981 exit for Inverkeithing/North Queensferry.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit on to the B981. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit following the yellow cruise signs and at the roundabout after that continue straight on to Keith Road and then turn left in to the Port of Rosyth.
From Glasgow and the West
- From the M8 follow signs for Queensferry Crossing and then as from North. From the M9 either follow signs for Queensferry Crossing, then as from Edinburgh which is motorway in total, or alternatively follow signs for Kincardine Bridge onto A985 to Rosyth. At first roundabout turn right and follow the signs for Rosyth.
Car Parking at Edinburgh (Rosyth) Cruise Terminal
To make a car parking booking for Rosyth, please contact our Guest Services Department.
Price: From £9.50 per night
Tel: 0800 0355 145
Pre booking is required 72 hours in advance to receive these exclusive rates, otherwise the charge increases to £12.00 per night. Parking capacity is limited, so please reserve your parking space as soon as possible.
If you have booked and pre-paid for car parking via Fred. Olsen at Rosyth, a voucher is not required. The car parks at this ports operates a convenient vehicle recognition system, so all we need is for you to let us know your car registration, make and whether you require a disabled parking space at the time of booking.
Travelling to Edinburgh (Rosyth) Cruise Terminal by Train
The nearest train station to the Port of Rosyth is Inverkeithing. Guests travelling by train will need to arrange their own transport from the station to the cruise terminal.
For those wishing to arrange a taxi pick up:
Company: Cowdenheath Taxi Service
Tel No: 01383 610111
Other companies are also available.