A country of intense natural beauty, although mainly arid, Namibia is crammed to the rafters with wild seascapes, rugged mountains, deserts, colonial cities and incredible wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, antelopes and wildebeest. On your cruise you can visit Walvis Bay. Close by is the Namib-Naukluft Park with sand dunes rising over 1,000 ft and the famous Cape Cross Seal Reserve. [ReadMoreMob]
The town of Luderitz, with its German art nouveau architecture, appears lost in time as it nestles between the Namib Desert and the South Atlantic coast. Here you can enjoy traditional Namibian foods such as game and seafood. You may even find a café where you can enjoy a distinctly German-influenced pastry or two.
With the opportunity to see colonial architecture, desert landscapes, crocodiles, hippos and elephants, a cruise to Namibia opens a world just crying out to be explored.
Cruises to Namibia
The Intrepid Beauty of Africa & the Indian Ocean • T2330Save to favourites
- Experience a cruise adventure of a lifetime
- Seek out incredible flora and fauna and much more
- Get a feel for authentic Indian life and sail the Suez Canal too
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World - Liverpool • T250106Save to favourites
- See the mysterious Maoi statues on Easter Island
- Learn about the inspirational life of Nelson Mandela
- See the iconic Sydney skyline as you sail into the city
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World • T2502Save to favourites
- Explore the untouched landscapes of Robinson Crusoe Island
- See the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Go in search of the Big Five in Africa