A country of intense natural beauty, although mainly arid, Namibia is crammed to the rafters with wild seascapes, rugged mountains, deserts, colonial cities and incredible wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, antelopes and wildebeest. On your cruise you can visit Walvis Bay. Close by is the Namib-Naukluft Park with sand dunes rising over 1,000 ft and the famous Cape Cross Seal Reserve. [ReadMoreMob]
The town of Luderitz, with its German art nouveau architecture, appears lost in time as it nestles between the Namib Desert and the South Atlantic coast. Here you can enjoy traditional Namibian foods such as game and seafood. You may even find a café where you can enjoy a distinctly German-influenced pastry or two.
With the opportunity to see colonial architecture, desert landscapes, crocodiles, hippos and elephants, a cruise to Namibia opens a world just crying out to be explored.
Cruises to Namibia
Seychelles to Southampton Cruise • T233201Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan on board this cruise
- Discover exotic flora and wildlife in the Seychelles and Maldives
- Go in search of the Big Five in South Africa
- Explore the lesser-visited gems of São Tomé and Zanzibar
Exploring Cape Town, the Namib & lesser known Africa • T2401Save to favourites
- Join one of TV’s best-loved presenters, Michaela Strachan, on board this cruise, where she’ll host insightful talks and accompany guests on a selection of tours, including Boulders Beach and a hike in Constantia
- Explore the iconic city of Cape Town
- See the world's oldest sand dunes in the Namib desert
- Discover lesser-known African gems
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World - Liverpool • T250106Save to favourites
- See the mysterious Maoi statues on Easter Island
- Learn about the inspirational life of Nelson Mandela
- See the iconic Sydney skyline as you sail into the city
A Voyage of Exploration Around the World • T2502Save to favourites
- Explore the untouched landscapes of Robinson Crusoe Island
- See the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Go in search of the Big Five in Africa