Voyages to Antiquity with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Welcome to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines – the home of smaller, ‘closer’ cruising, on stylish ships that can take you to destinations that larger vessels cannot reach.
Working closely with John Kain, Director at Voyages to Antiquity, we have curated this very special cruise programme of fascinating, culturally-rich itineraries [ReadMore]for you to enjoy, with expert guest speakers, exclusive shore tours hosted by VTA Tour Managers and group get-togethers in the privacy of our elegant lounges, together with Fred. Olsen’s multi-award-winning customer service, five-star cuisine and friendly, relaxed style.
At Fred. Olsen, we pride ourselves on our tailor-made cruise experience, and we are delighted to have been awarded Cruise Critic’s prestigious ‘Best for Itineraries’ accolade in December 2019 – for a record fifth year in a row.
We are confident that many of you who enjoyed sailing on Aegean Odyssey will find Fred. Olsen’s ships a new home at sea, in the company of old friends, and we look forward to welcoming you on board
- Two VTA escorted group shore tours on each cruise
- All meals on board
- Gratuities for Restaurant and Cabin staff on board
- Private drinks party on board
- VTA Guest Lecturers on selected cruises
- Return flights and overseas transfers on fly-cruises
Classic Caribbean & Havana Highlights - (Voyages to Antiquity Reunion Cruise)
7th January 2021 | 14 nights | Braemar | M2101VT | Fly from Gatwick/ Manchester
- An exotic journey of discovery blending immersive history, authentic cultures with blissful indulgence, this cruise takes in seven absorbing island destinations for stunning landscapes, captivating cities, remarkable ancient sites and much more.
- You’ll get to uncover Tortola’s swashbuckling pirate legends; explore Mayan ruins or snorkel coral reefs in Cozumel; and take a rare opportunity to learn of Guadaloupe’s fascinating slave history and colonial heritage.
- Time in Cuba is sure to be an undoubted highlight: you’ll stop overnight in Havana, an opportunity to explore historic districts, sample authentic Cuban rum, and even see the sights from an iconic classic car.
Prices per person
Interior Room – £2,799pp
Ocean View Room – £3,049pp
Superior Ocean View Room – £3,449pp
Balcony Room – £4,499pp
Suite – £4,849pp
Single Room - £4,149
VTA Tours Included:
Cozumel - 9 hour tour to Chichen Itza
Havana - 4.5 hour tour to follow 'Hemingsway's Trail'
Eastern Europe Discovery to the Danube Delta Voyages to - (Voyages to Antiquity Reunion Cruise)
11th October 2020 | 14 nights | Brabant | R2025VT | Fly from Heathrow/ Manchester
- Embark on an epic voyage across Europe, sailing the mighty Danube all the way to the Danube Delta via incredible destinations and regions of spectacular beauty in four remarkably diverse countries.
- Catch a traditional folklore show in Belgrade and sample Novi Sad’s local cuisine in Serbia; cruise the awe-inspiring Iron Gates gorge; and uncover Bulgarian gems in Vidin, such as the Baba Vida Fortress, and Ruse.
- Take a boat tour safari of the breathtaking Danube Delta; visit Vukovar, gateway to the glorious Croatian wetlands of Kopački Rit; and in Hungary, learn of the history of paprika in Kalocsa before revelling in the delights of Budapest.
Prices per person
Standard Room – £3,349pp
Juliette Balcony Room Strauss – £3,949pp
Juliette Balcony Room Mozart – £4,149pp
Juilette Balcony Suite - Limited
VTA Tours Included:
Rousse - 4.25 hours - Rock Monastery & Wine Estate - with Rock Church being guided by a Bulgarian guide from the History Museum.
St. Gheorghe - 4 hours - The Danube Delta
For bookings and enquiries, please contact Fred. Olsen's Reservations Team on 0800 0355 078
Please quote the VTA group account code GRP0292 & relevant cruise code
Terms & Conditions
Fares are per person, based on twin occupancy of the lead-in twin cabin, and are capacity controlled, and may change. Offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice and are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. All bookings are subject to Fred. Olsen’s standard terms and conditions, available to view here and on request. Some ports may be at anchor. F.OCL reserves the right to amend itineraries for operational necessity. The VTA group cruise fares include pre-paid on-board gratuities and two pre-paid escorted shore tours which may be subject to change (D2030 includes four pre-paid escorted shore tours). VTA past passenger discount is not combinable with Fred. Olsen’s Oceans Club discount. Guest lecturers are correct at time of going to print (Feb 2020), but may be subject to change. The VTA private group drinks party and group tours are subject to minimum numbers. The VTA group cruises are operated by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, under the F.OCL ABTA W0637 and F.OCL ATOL 5016 bonding. They are marketed and promoted by Voyages to Antiquity.