St Mary's, Isle of Scilly Cruises
Located just 28 miles off the shores of Cornwall, the Isles of Scilly may be close to the mainland, but they feel a million miles away thanks to their gorgeous beaches, lush nature reserves and stunning surf.
St. Mary's, Scilly's main and largest island, is smothered with treasures that await your discovery, including ancient monuments, the Carreg Dhu Community Garden, a small museum in Hugh Town and an interesting heritage centre in the middle of the island. There are also multiple opportunities to walk along miles of scenic beaches or nature trails.
Cruises to St. Mary's
Scenic Islands of the British Isles • T2118
- Discover some of the British Isles remote islands
- Visit the intriguing Fingal’s Cave
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of the Orkney’s
Scenic Isles of the UK • T2212
- Visit the UK’s most hard-to-reach islands
- Marvel at wildlife in natural habitats
- Explore off the beaten track on remote islands
UK Scenic Isles & Celtic Cities • M2228
- Visit remote islands of Scilly, Shetland & Orkney
- Explore beautiful Cornwall from Falmouth
- Experience scenic cruising by Fingal’s Cave