St Mary's, Isle of Scilly Cruises
Located just 28 miles off the shores of Cornwall, the Isles of Scilly may be close to the mainland, but they feel a million miles away thanks to their gorgeous beaches, lush nature reserves and stunning surf.
St. Mary's, Scilly's main and largest island, is smothered with treasures that await your discovery, including ancient monuments, the Carreg Dhu Community Garden, a small museum in Hugh Town and an interesting heritage centre in the middle of the island. There are also multiple opportunities to walk along miles of scenic beaches or nature trails.
Cruises to St. Mary's
Departs: Southampton • Thu 27 Aug 2020
5 nights • Braemar • M2022
- For a relaxing, wonderfully rewarding Bank Holiday break, join Braemar and sail England’s beautiful south coast, discovering the delights of three charming destinations in Devon and Cornwall along the way.
- Feel as if you’re in a faraway idyll in the Isles of Scilly, among the white-sand beaches and unspoilt landscapes of St Mary’s; and follow in the footsteps of some of history’s great explorers in Plymouth.
- During an overnight stay in Falmouth, you’ll see scenes of picturesque creeks and rivers you may recognise from TV; and have chances to tour to the famous Eden Project or scenic Lizard Peninsula.
From £749ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sun 11 Jul 2021
13 nights • Boudicca • D2118
- Discover and explore some of the British Isles most beautiful and remote islands, with smaller-sized Boudicca as your guide.
- You’ll get to wonder at the best of British nature, from the landscapes of the Sound of Mull and intriguing Fingal’s Cave to the iconic ponies of the Shetland Islands.
- Immerse yourself in rich history of the Orkney’s, Isle of Bute and Isle of Lewis; explore Belfast, Northern Ireland’s capital; and visit the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Isles of Scilly.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included