Kuşadasi is a beach resort town on Turkey’s western Aegean coast, and a gateway for the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus, one of the nation’s best preserved ancient cities.
Numerous attractive cafes and restaurants scattered along palm-lined boulevards serving a variety of fresh seafood and local specialities add to the lively atmosphere of the town. For a slice of tranquillity many visit Kuşadasi’s various steam baths and the natural spas.
Cruises to Kusadasi
Departs: Dover • Mon 18 Oct 2021
169 nights • Boudicca • D21GV
- This around the world voyage is an unforgettable discovery of spectacular islands, iconic cities, famous historical, cultural and spiritual sites, amazing wildlife and more.
- Taste Cuban life in Havana; indulge in the paradise of South Pacific Islands; learn of New Zealand’s Maori culture; and see Sydney’s icons, meet Koalas and celebrate New Year’s in Hobart.
- Encounter Bornean orangutans; delve into Vietnamese war history; explore Singapore and bustling Mumbai; seek-out Egyptian wonders; and even walk hallowed ground in Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
From £14,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Fujairah • Thu 17 Feb 2022
31 nights • Boudicca • D220304
- Cruising through the Middle East and sun-soaked Mediterranean on board Boudicca, you’ll seek out magnificent ancient wonders, fascinating holy sites and authentic experiences.
- Tour to some of the world’s great ancient sites in Egypt and Jordan, including the Great Pyramids of Giza; and take chances to visit holy Jerusalem and Bethlehem in Israel.
- Enjoy less-crowded explorations of Athens and Istanbul; discover the ruins of Ephesus from Kuşadası; see Valletta’s iconic Grand Harbour; and enjoy a taste of Morocco in Tangier.
From £3,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Limassol • Fri 04 Mar 2022
16 nights • Boudicca • D2204
- Visit beautiful islands and stunning cities – at a time of year with less tourists around – to discover highlights aplenty and immerse yourself in the Mediterranean’s rich diversity.
- Experience less-crowded discoveries of Istanbul’s grand mosques, glittering palaces and bazaars, and the ancient Acropolis and temples of the Greek capital, Athens.
- Visit the ancient wonder of Ephesus on tour from Kuşadası; behold the sight of Valletta’s Grand Harbour in Malta; and taste authentic Moroccan culture during a call at Tangier.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included