King's Wharf cruises
King’s Wharf is one of two ports in Bermuda, a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic.[ReadMoreMob] Situated on Ireland Island in the country’s West End, King’s Wharf is also known as the Royal Naval Dockyard. This historic area has plenty to offer, yet is only a 20-minute drive from the capital of Hamilton.
Used by the Royal Navy until 1995, the Dockyard has since been transformed into a popular tourist hub with restaurants, bars, shops and water sports available in the area. Remnants of its use as a naval base are still evident across the sprawling site, including stone buildings and fortifications.
The National Museum of Bermuda, in the grounds of the Dockyard, tells the story of the island’s history and contains numerous artefacts, from shipwrecked treasure to cannons to art. Hamilton is one of the smallest capitals in the world, and can be reached easily via road or ferry. This pretty harbour city has some lovely beaches as well as a picturesque harbour front lined with pastel-coloured buildings.
Cruises to King's Wharf
Departs: Southampton • Tue 04 Jan 2022
79 nights • Bolette • T2201
- Immerse yourself in an intoxicating blend of history, culture and beauty as you discover iconic destinations and unforgettable highlights on an epic, in-depth exploration of Latin America.
- You can have a private mass at Rio’s legendary Christ the Redeemer; dance the tango in Buenos Aires; tour to magnificent Machu Picchu; and much more.
- Scenic cruising by Cape Horn; through the Chilean Fjords spectacular mountains and glaciers; and navigating the Panama Canal will create everlasting memories.
From £8,299ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Buenos Aires • Sat 29 Jan 2022
54 nights • Bolette • T220304
- With scenic cruising of incredible waterways and visits to stunning South and Central American destinations, you’re in for an expedition packed with highlights.
- Marvel at the spectacular scenes of Patagonia, the Andes and Chilean Fjords; take the chance to visit ancient Machu Picchu in Peru; and cruise the remarkable Panama Canal.
- Explore historic Costa Rican and Colombian cities; enjoy a taste of authentic Cuban life in Havana; uncover Cozumel’s Mayan ruins; and sample paradise in the Bahamas and Bermuda.
From £7,249ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Callao • Tue 22 Feb 2022
30 nights • Bolette • T2204
- Sailing from Peru back to the UK via captivating cities and beautiful islands in the Americas, you’re in for a holiday of lifetime discovering cultural, historic and scenic wonders galore.
- Begin with a memorable sailing of the magnificent Panama Canal, before Puerto Limón and Cartagena de Indias add Hispanic flair to the mix.
- Seek out Cozumel’s Mayan ruins and fauna-rich coral reefs; uncover the ancient sites of Belize City; and immerse yourself in the peace and paradise of the glorious Caribbean.
From £3,999ppFares Explained | What's Included