The Balearic Island of Ibiza may have a reputation for lively Mediterranean nightlife, but there is more to this sun-kissed, pine-clad island than meets the eye. Off Ibiza’s beaten track you’ll find quiet villages, rural hotels, hidden hamlets, yoga retreats hushed churches, and glorious beaches – from Platja d'en Bossa, lined with hotels, bars and shops, to quieter sandy coves backed by evergreen hills.
The island’s capital, Ibiza Town – Eivissa in Catalan – has a superb Old Town. The 16th century walls and ramparts of Dalt Vila, now a UNESCO-listed World Heritage site, surround tight and intriguing cobbled streets.[ReadMoreMob] The main entrance, Portal de Tablas, passes into a courtyard leading to the main square, which is home to wonderfully-peaceful restaurants, tiny boutiques and family-owned cafés and bars.
Ibiza Old Town (Dalt Vila)
The fortified acropolis of Dalt Vila remains one of the most picturesque old towns in Spain, packed with exceptionally well-preserved remnants of the Catalans, Arabs and Phoenicians and of the Renaissance.
Cruises to Ibiza
Greek Islands and Corinth Canal • M2311
- Sail the extremely narrow Corinth Canal
- Discover the archaeological site of Olympia
- Explore the Acropolis & Parthenon in Athens
Cuba Transatlantic to explore the Mediterranean Islands and Corinth Canal • M240509
- A journey to the Caribbean, Balkan and Mediterranean
- Sample Caribbean and Mediterranean beauty and culture
- Navigate the Corinth Canal and cross the Atlantic
Discovering the Balkans, Corinth Canal, Mediterranean Islands and Seville • M240609
- A very special journey to a collection of captivating Balkan and Mediterranean destinations
- Remarkable historic sites await in cities such as Dubrovnik, Athens and Valletta
- The piece de resistance is a scenic cruise through Greece’s incredible Corinth Canal
Corinth Canal & Mediterranean Islands with Seville • M240709
- A specially crafted itinerary combining the highlights of Greece, Mediterranean islands and Spain
- Take in ancient Greek sites; historic gems in Malta; Italian delights; and Spanish city culture
- To top-it-off, you’re in for memorable scenic cruising of the remarkable Corinth Canal
Corinth Canal & Mediterranean Islands with Seville • M240809
- Discover some of the finest historical and cultural sites across the Med
- You can delve into ancient Greek history; revel in the beauty of Spain; and enjoy a taste of Spain
- What’s more, there’s unforgettable scenic cruising of Greece’s Corinth Canal on Braemar
Exploring the Islands of the Mediterranean with Seville • M2409
- Discover the delights of five Mediterranean islands, as well as stunning Seville
- Historic, scenic and cultural highlights aplenty await at Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Menorca and Ibiza
- In Seville, see Moorish marvels, dance the flamenco and more, after sailing the Guadalquivir River
Corinth Canal & the Greek Islands • M2412
- Experience an awe-inspiring navigation of the Corinth Canal, only possible thanks to record-breaking Braemar’s smaller size.
- Discover the highlights and ancient sites of Greek islands such Crete, Rhodes and Kefalonia
- On the Greek mainland, take in the world-renowned wonders of Athens and Olympia