Hamilton, the capital of Bermuda is a small, friendly city with a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere and exciting vibrancy. Front Street, arguably the city’s biggest attraction, runs along the shore line and is usually the first glimpse of Hamilton that visitors get as they arrive. The street is home to glitzy shops and several restaurants and bars, all benefitting from wonderful views out across the harbour.
Away from Front Street, Hamilton has plenty more to offer. The city centre has many historic monuments and buildings to seek out and discover too, including Cathedrals, arts centres, museums and parliament buildings. There are also several parks with beautiful walkways, tall trees and gorgeous greenery to relax in and a number of busy markets selling locally made and home-grown produce - the perfect place to sample the famous culture and atmosphere.
Cruises to Hamilton
Exploration of South America and the Antarctic • L2301
- An unforgettable South American & Antarctic discovery
- Revel in the sights and cultural highlights of iconic cities
- Witness the wonders of the Galapagos, Andes and Patagonia
American Waterways & Canada in the Fall • L2323
- Experience the splendour of North America’s East Coast
- Admire scenes of autumn-coloured woodlands
- Sail by the Statue of Liberty and spend two days in New York