Cruising Turku Archipelago
A visit to Turku, Finland’s historic, culture-rich second city, on a Fred. Olsen cruise is made even more memorable by scenic cruising of the epic Turku Archipelago.
A wonderland of approximately 20,000 beautiful, wild islands and rugged islets, which your smaller ship will sail amongst and between, Finland’s most spectacular natural attraction will provide views that you’ll never forget. Look out for the charming quiet settlements, where lucky inhabitants live in the peace and tranquility of the archipelago, and the abundant wildlife, such as various species of bird that breed on the islands.
Cruises to Cruising Turku Archipelago
Summertime in Lapland and Scandinavia • T2318
- Discover the natural highlights of Finland and Sweden
- Go in search of fascinating wildlife and explore historic old towns
- Experience scenic cruising of the Gulf of Bothnia
Discovering Scandinavian Islands & Capitals • S2407A
- Experiernce unforgettable scenic cruising
- Sail picturesque archipelagos on Borealis
- Revel in the highlights of Copenhagen and Stockholm