Cruising Tobermory Bay
Situated in the north east corner of the picturesque Isle of Mull, Tobermory Bay is a beautiful stretch of water sheltered by steep cliffs and tall hills. From the ship you'll enjoy views of Tobermory harbour's famous colourful watefront, which you may recognise from the popular children's television series Balamory.
Cruises to Cruising Tobermory Bay
Departs: Liverpool • Wed 05 Aug 2020
8 nights • Black Watch • W2022
- With a mix of remote island exploration, unforgettable scenic cruising and chances to attend two iconic, internationally renowned events, this enriching journey presents Scotland at its diverse best.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to visit Edinburgh from Rosyth, to enjoy the Scottish capital’s International Festival and experience the fantastic performances of the iconic Royal Military Tattoo live and in person.
- There’s opportunities to uncover historic sites, seabird havens and natural wonders in the Orkneys, Shetlands and on the Isle of Skye too; and see stunning sea stacks, beautiful bays and charming castles from aboard Black Watch.
From £1,049ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 29 Apr 2021
5 nights • Black Watch • W2108
- Iconic tipples, historic treasures and many must-see attractions: the Irish delights of the Emerald Isle make for a five-night break packed with highlights and memorable sights.
- Visit the fascinating Titanic Belfast exhibit, historic SS Nomadic and much more during your two days in Belfast; or opt to tour to the spectacular Giant’s Causeway. Meanwhile, there’s unforgettable scenic cruising in Scotland too.
- Marvel at Fingal's Cave and appreciate the beauty of the Sound of Mull as you cruise by.
From £699ppFares Explained | What's Included