Tempelfjorden is a fjord branch at the inner end of Sassenfjorden, a part of Isfjorden at Spitsbergen, Svalbard. It is located between Sabine Land and Bünsow Land. The fjord is named after the mountain Templet, which resembles a temple. Every winter, the sailing vessel Noorderlicht is intentionally frozen into Tempelfjorden.
Cruises to Cruising Tempelfjorden
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 25 Jun 2020
16 nights • Black Watch • W2018
- Take exploration to the next level with this enriching expedition and journey to Norway’s northernmost regions in search of unique landscapes and fascinating isolated settlements.
- Spend a week within the Arctic Circle, including two unforgettable days in Spitsbergen experiencing the stunning beauty, remarkable remoteness and fascinating history of Longyearbyen and Pyramiden.
- You’ll also visit Honningsvåg, gateway to the rugged North Cape; Tromsø, home to the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and even witness the mesmerising midnight sun.
From £2,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Boudicca • D2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,199ppFares Explained | What's Included