Cruising Stockholm Archipelago
A cruise through the mesmerising Stockholm Archipelago is always a memorable experience. En route to Stockholm you'll pass by and between some 30,000 beautiful islands and islets, taking in unforgettable views from the decks of your smaller cruise ship. Each rocky isle is unique; some are inhabited and feature ancient villages and colourful wooden houses, others are untouched and boast rugged woodland, craggy cliffs and sandy beaches. This ensures that there's always something new to see, whichever way you look.
Cruises to Cruising Stockholm Archipelago
Departs: Newcastle • Thu 13 May 2021
14 nights • Balmoral • L2114
- Combining visits to intoxicating destinations, including five capital cities, with spellbinding scenic cruising, this classic Baltic exploration will have you captivated from the moment you set sail.
- Revel in the artistic, historic and cultural attractions of three Scandinavian capitals – Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm; and experience unforgettable navigations of the sprawling Stockholm archipelago.
- You’re sure to be left spellbound by the enchanting old towns of Riga and Tallinn, as well spectacular palaces, grandiose churches, iconic landmarks and quintessential Russian ballet in St Petersburg.
From £1,999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Thu 17 Jun 2021
14 nights • Balmoral • L2119
- See, experience and fully immerse yourself in the grandeur of beautiful Baltic cities renowned for their remarkable architectural, cultural, historical and artistic delights.
- Enjoy three days in spectacular St Petersburg, ample time to marvel at iconic landmarks such as Peterhof Palace and the Hermitage, and even feel the magic of the Russian ballet.
- Uncover impressive palaces, castles and museums in the Scandinavian capitals of Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo; plus experience enchanting local life in Tallinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland.
From £1,799ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 11 Sep 2021
10 nights • Bolette • T2122
- This Swedish showcase makes for a very special holiday, mixing the highlights of the culture-rich capital with the beauty of exquisite waterways.
- Experience the sheer wonder of the idyllic fjords, waterways and the incredible Stockholm Archipelago; and enjoy an in-depth exploration of Stockholm, with its fantastic museums, monuments and palaces.
- Copenhagen – home to some of Denmark’s most iconic sights – adds Danish delights into the mix, while there are rare-visits to lesser known Lysekil and Trelleborg too.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included