Rørvik is a picturesque island village located on the eastern part of the Vikna archipelago, in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway. This pretty village serves as the administrative centre for the municipality and has a population of approximately 3,000 inhabitants.
Cruises to Cruising Rørvik
Departs: Southampton • Fri 16 Jul 2021
13 nights • Braemar • M2117
- Within the Arctic Circle, a discovery of Norway’s spectacular north will provide spellbinding experiences and create memories that will last forever.
- Explore the rugged landscapes of the iconic North Cape plateau, on your from Honningsvåg; immerse yourself in the eerie midnight sun; and visit Tromsø, as well as lesser-known Hammerfest.
- Diverting into the fjordland too, small ship Braemar will navigate the remarkably narrow Trollfjord; by the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains; visit picturesque Ålesund – overlooked by Mount Aksla; and more.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Fri 20 Aug 2021
9 nights • Balmoral • L2126
- From both on board Balmoral and during memorable explorations ashore, you’ll uncover astonishing sights and experiences amongst the rarely sailed fjords of Northern Norway.
- Feel as if you can touch the mountainsides of astonishing Trollfjord; see the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord; marvel at the mighty Black Glacier; and much more.
- You can immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands and Bodo; take in Tromsø’s many must-visit attractions; and ride the spectacular Rauma Railway from Åndalsnes.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included