Cruising Romsdalfjorden & Isfjorden Cruises
One of the longest – and cleanest – Norwegian fjords, Romsdalsfjorden is the fjordland at its very best.[ReadMoreMob] Framed by the majestic peaks and waterfalls of the Romsdalsalpene Mountains, which tower over rolling, lush green valleys and charming waterside villages, the fjord boasts spectacular scenery to admire as your smaller-sized ship slices through the glassy waters and cool, crisp air.
Sailing deep into Romsdalsfjorden, you may cruise all the way to the fjord village of Isfjorden, situated at the innermost part of the fjord. Isfjorden is idyllic as it gets, a sleepy, unspoilt charm surrounded by some of Norway’s most famous natural landmarks, such as Romsdalshorn and Trollveggen.
Cruises to Cruising Romsdalfjorden & Isfjorden
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun
Scenic Arctic Fjords • L2223
- Uncover Norwegian troll folklore from Åndalsnes
- Sail past Black Glacier and Torghatten
- Experience life of the Sámi people in Tromsø