Cruising Romsdalfjorden & Isfjorden Cruises
One of the longest – and cleanest – Norwegian fjords, Romsdalsfjorden is the fjordland at its very best.[ReadMoreMob] Framed by the majestic peaks and waterfalls of the Romsdalsalpene Mountains, which tower over rolling, lush green valleys and charming waterside villages, the fjord boasts spectacular scenery to admire as your smaller-sized ship slices through the glassy waters and cool, crisp air.
Sailing deep into Romsdalsfjorden, you may cruise all the way to the fjord village of Isfjorden, situated at the innermost part of the fjord. Isfjorden is idyllic as it gets, a sleepy, unspoilt charm surrounded by some of Norway’s most famous natural landmarks, such as Romsdalshorn and Trollveggen.
Cruises to Cruising Romsdalfjorden & Isfjorden
Departs: Newcastle • Fri 20 Aug 2021
9 nights • Balmoral • L2126
- From both on board Balmoral and during memorable explorations ashore, you’ll uncover astonishing sights and experiences amongst the rarely sailed fjords of Northern Norway.
- Feel as if you can touch the mountainsides of astonishing Trollfjord; see the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord; marvel at the mighty Black Glacier; and much more.
- You can immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands and Bodo; take in Tromsø’s many must-visit attractions; and ride the spectacular Rauma Railway from Åndalsnes.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Wed 22 Jun 2022
15 nights • Balmoral • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway, featuring a week-long discovery of unique landscapes, breathtaking waterways and fascinating remote settlements found deep within the Arctic Circle.
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty and incredible history of eerie, rarely-visited towns in rugged Spitsbergen; visit the North Cape; and see the astonishing Tuna, Nordenskiöldbreen and Black glaciers.
- Enjoy scenic fjord cruising on Balmoral and visit destinations such as Olden and Åndalsnes, for tours to unmissable fjordland wonders, plus revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun.
From £2,499ppFares Explained | What's Included