Cruising past Duart Castle
Duart Castle dates back to the 13th century and is one of the most historic, important and prettiest castles in the Highlands. Set amongst a back drop of beautiful valleys, the castle looks impressive from any angle, especially from the water - a sight you'll get to see during your scenic cruise here.
Cruises to Cruising past Duart Castle
Departs: Dover • Thu 18 Mar 2021
7 nights • Bolette • T2105
- Experience some of Scotland’s most outstanding scenic highlights, from on board Bolette and during time ashore, on this rewarding week-long break.
- Relax and revel in the Sound of Mull’s tranquillity and countryside beauty; see the legendary Duart Castle; study the volcanic Dutchman’s Cap; and marvel at Fingal’s Cave’s mighty basalt stacks.
- Explore ashore amongst the glorious landscapes of Scottish isles; seek-out the Shetland’s coastal scenes and native wildlife, and delve into the Neolithic heritage of the Orkneys.
From £499ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 29 Apr 2021
5 nights • Borealis • S2108
- Iconic tipples, historic treasures and many must-see attractions: the Irish delights of both the Emerald Isle’s enchanting capitals make for a five-night break packed with highlights and memorable sights.
- Enjoy time in Dublin on tour from Dun Laoghaire, to take in the city’s famous sites such as St Patrick’s Cathedral and the castle; view the Book of Kells at Trinity College; and sample the legendary ‘Irish craic’ of Temple Bar.
- Visit the fascinating Titanic Belfast exhibit, historic SS Nomadic and much more during time in Belfast; or opt to tour to the spectacular Giant’s Causeway. Meanwhile, there’s unforgettable scenic cruising in Scotland too.
From £449ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Sat 28 Aug 2021
5 nights • Borealis • S2120
- Discover enchanting waterways and remote islands on board Borealis and experience a memorable snapshot of Scotland’s gorgeous summertime scenery.
- Relax during hours of daytime scenic cruising, taking in historic Duart Castle and the picturesque Sound of Mull, the intriguing Dutchman’s Cap and astonishing Fingal’s Cave.
- Step ashore in the Shetlands and the Orkneys, to go in search of many more of Scotland’s most famous highlights, such as UNESCO-listed Skara Brae and iconic Shetland ponies.
From £799ppFares Explained | What's Included