Sailing the length of the 100 Kilometre-long Oslofjord, your smaller ship's route to Oslo, offers you a chance to admire the waterway's wonderful scenery on a cruise taking in Norway's fantastic capital city.
While Oslofjord doesn't boast landscapes quite as dramatic as other Norwegian fjords which may feature on your itinerary, there's still plenty to see as you glide along the glassy waters, including a number of pretty islands, fishing villages and bays. The Oslofjord is also a haven for birdwatchers too and various species can be seen resting on the shores or flying high above the fjord.
Departs: Southampton • Fri 29 Nov 2019
9 nights • Balmoral • L1931
- What better way to prepare for the festive season than to visit enticing cities in Belgium, Norway, Denmark and Germany as they sparkle with holiday spirit at the ‘most wonderful time of the year’.
- Every stop of this magical cruise presents opportunities to delight in the traditional decorations, huts, and tempting flavours of fairytale-esque Christmas markets – particular highlights are the famous markets of Hamburg, Rostock and Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens.
- A host of other attractions await you too, such as Hamburg’s unique Miniatur Wunderland; the authentic Belgian chocolate shops of Bruges; Oslo’s Vigeland Sculpture Park and National Gallery – home of Edvard Munch’s The Scream; and the impressive palaces of Copenhagen.
From £649ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Tue 12 May 2020
11 nights • Black Watch • W2013
- Packed with a plethora of very special experiences, including a chance to be part of Norwegian National Day in Oslo, this is an immersive voyage of discovery to remember for years to come.
- An overnight stay in Oslo affords ample time to experience the capital’s traditional celebrations, including the colourful parades, events at the impressive Royal Palace, and much more.
- Elsewhere, you’ll cruise by the Olsen family home in Oslofjord and see Langfoss Waterfall from your ship; have a chance to explore historic Stavanger; and visit attraction-packed Bergen.
From £1,649ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Tue 22 Sep 2020
11 nights • Braemar • M2025
- On this endlessly rewarding adventure, unforgettable sights and experiences await at every turn, as Scandinavia presents the artistic, aesthetic, historic and cultural highlights of its captivating capitals.
- There’s opportunities to see iconic works from renowned artists, sculptors and artists in Oslo; and delve into the fascinating history, famous pop culture and natural beauty of Stockholm,
- In Copenhagen, Braemar docks closer to many highlights, including the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn district and impressive Royal palaces. What’s more, hours of spellbinding scenic cruising perfectly complements your exploration ashore.
From £1,499ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Tue 01 Dec 2020
8 nights • Balmoral • L2030
- As the festive season begins, start your celebrations in style with a cruise to four enticing cities In Germany, Belgium, Norway and Denmark that really come to life at the ‘most wonderful time of the year’.
- At every destination, you’ll have ample time to immerse yourself in the seasonal splendour, spicy scents and cosy atmosphere of magical Christmas markets, including Hamburg’s famous Roncalli Market.
- You could pick up gifts from Bruges’ authentic Belgian chocolate shops; visit Oslo’s National Gallery; stop-by Copenhagen’s legendary Tivoli Gardens; and enjoy a memorable winter stroll along the River Elbe in Hamburg too.
From £949ppFares Explained | What's Included