Rarely sailed on an ocean cruise itinerary, as it is only accessible to smaller ships such as those in the Fred. Olsen fleet,[ReadMoreMob] Nordfjorden – a glorious, simply breathtaking fjord in the heart of Norway’s Meloy Municipality – is a wonder that many people don’t have the privilege to see, explore and experience.
But thankfully, on your scenic exploration, you’ll get to fully immerse yourself in the wonderland of awe-inspiring scenery, where glassy waters are flanked by magnificent, snow-capped mountains and glacial peaks, as your smaller-sized ship negotiates the narrow, imposing waterway.
Cruises to Cruising Nordfjorden, Meloy
Arctic Fjords & Midnight Sun • L2215
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Experience the Midnight Sun phenomenon
- Sail through size-restricted Trollfjord and Nordfjorden
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun