Rarely sailed on an ocean cruise itinerary, as it is only accessible to smaller ships such as those in the Fred. Olsen fleet,[ReadMoreMob] Nordfjorden – a glorious, simply breathtaking fjord in the heart of Norway’s Meloy Municipality – is a wonder that many people don’t have the privilege to see, explore and experience.
But thankfully, on your scenic exploration, you’ll get to fully immerse yourself in the wonderland of awe-inspiring scenery, where glassy waters are flanked by magnificent, snow-capped mountains and glacial peaks, as your smaller-sized ship negotiates the narrow, imposing waterway.
Cruises to Cruising Nordfjorden, Meloy
Departs: Newcastle • Fri 20 Aug 2021
9 nights • Balmoral • L2126
- From both on board Balmoral and during memorable explorations ashore, you’ll uncover astonishing sights and experiences amongst the rarely sailed fjords of Northern Norway.
- Feel as if you can touch the mountainsides of astonishing Trollfjord; see the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord; marvel at the mighty Black Glacier; and much more.
- You can immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands and Bodo; take in Tromsø’s many must-visit attractions; and ride the spectacular Rauma Railway from Åndalsnes.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Wed 22 Jun 2022
15 nights • Balmoral • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway, featuring a week-long discovery of unique landscapes, breathtaking waterways and fascinating remote settlements found deep within the Arctic Circle.
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty and incredible history of eerie, rarely-visited towns in rugged Spitsbergen; visit the North Cape; and see the astonishing Tuna, Nordenskiöldbreen and Black glaciers.
- Enjoy scenic fjord cruising on Balmoral and visit destinations such as Olden and Åndalsnes, for tours to unmissable fjordland wonders, plus revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun.
From £2,499ppFares Explained | What's Included