Rarely sailed on an ocean cruise itinerary, as it is only accessible to smaller ships such as those in the Fred. Olsen fleet,[ReadMoreMob] Nordfjorden – a glorious, simply breathtaking fjord in the heart of Norway’s Meloy Municipality – is a wonder that many people don’t have the privilege to see, explore and experience.
But thankfully, on your scenic exploration, you’ll get to fully immerse yourself in the wonderland of awe-inspiring scenery, where glassy waters are flanked by magnificent, snow-capped mountains and glacial peaks, as your smaller-sized ship negotiates the narrow, imposing waterway.
Cruises to Cruising Nordfjorden, Meloy
Norway's Northern Fjords • L2126
- Uncover astonishing sights & experiences of the fjords
- See the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord
- Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun