Cruising Nieuwe Maas
The Nieuwe Mass is a 24 kilometre-long distributary of the Netherlands’ mighty Rhine River.
On a relaxing cruise along the Nieuwe Maas, you’ll pass lovely waterfront houses, see the iconic Erasmusbrug Bridge and have the opportunity to savour the sight of Rotterdam’s soaring skyline. Be sure to have your camera to hand as you glide west along this wonderful 24 kilometre distributary of the mighty Rhine River.
Cruises to Cruising Nieuwe Maas
Dutch Waterways in Five Nights • T2403
- Visit the Netherlands for a wealth of Dutch experiences
- See where famous Edam and Gouda cheeses are made
- Take a boat tour of Amsterdam’s iconic canals
Dutch Tulips & Waterways in Five Nights • S2408
- A bank holiday break designed to provide plenty of traditional Dutch experiences
- In Amsterdam, see the Keukenhof tulips in spring bloom and explore the iconic canals
- Sail the peaceful Nieuwe Maas, then revel in Rotterdam’s unique, diverse architecture