The Lustrafjord – an arm of the stunning Sognefjord – boasts incredible natural beauty and spectacular landscapes and as you cruise through the glorious glaciers, magnificent mountains and charming villages that line the wonderful, often bright green waters, you’ll see why the fjord has inspired the work of many great Norwegian artists over the years.
Home to some of Norway’s most famous landmarks, there will be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities on a scenic cruise through Lustrafjord. Be sure to keep an eye out for the UNESCO-listed Urnes Stave Church – the oldest stave church in Norway – and the magnificent 218 metre high Feigumfossen Waterfall, one of the country’s highest falls.
Cruises to Cruising Lustrafjord
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords • L2218A
- Discover the fjordland's hidden gems
- Visit the 'home of the giants' and 'Troll Wall'
- See natural wonders ashore and on Balmoral
Highlights & Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords • L2319
- Experience the beauty of Norway’s fjordland to the full, within its remarkable waterways
- View dramatic mountains, rock formations and verdant, forested hills and mountains
- Ashore, see Bergen like a local; ride the Rauma Railway; visit Briksdal Glacier; and more
Springtime Waterfalls & Norwegian Fjords • M2313
- Scenic cruise beautiful waterways & visit contrasting fjordland destinations
- Sail rugged Lysefjord and witness the tumbling Langfoss & Fureberg waterfalls
- Experience Bergen like a local and see the beauty of Eidfjord & Skjolden
Scenic Summertime Norwegian Fjords • M2318
- Experience the beauty and natural wonders of the fjordland to the full
- See the summertime scenery of Hardangerfjord, Maurangerfjord, Sognefjord and more
- Go fjord kayaking, witness spectacular waterfalls and marvel at mighty mountains