The Lustrafjord – an arm of the stunning Sognefjord – boasts incredible natural beauty and spectacular landscapes and as you cruise through the glorious glaciers, magnificent mountains and charming villages that line the wonderful, often bright green waters, you’ll see why the fjord has inspired the work of many great Norwegian artists over the years.
Home to some of Norway’s most famous landmarks, there will be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities on a scenic cruise through Lustrafjord. Be sure to keep an eye out for the UNESCO-listed Urnes Stave Church – the oldest stave church in Norway – and the magnificent 218 metre high Feigumfossen Waterfall, one of the country’s highest falls.
Cruises to Cruising Lustrafjord
Five-Night Fjords • L2123
- An unforgettable exploration of the beautiful fjordland
- Immerse yourself in the postcard-perfect beauty
- Step ashore and explore the spellbinding Jostedalen Valley
Spellbinding Fjords of Norway • S2118
- Be captivated by the breathtaking beauty of Norway’s fjordland
- See Mother Nature’s work at its most spectacular
- Discover sights and attractions of highlight destinations