The Lustrafjord – an arm of the stunning Sognefjord – boasts incredible natural beauty and spectacular landscapes and as you cruise through the glorious glaciers, magnificent mountains and charming villages that line the wonderful, often bright green waters, you’ll see why the fjord has inspired the work of many great Norwegian artists over the years.
Home to some of Norway’s most famous landmarks, there will be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities on a scenic cruise through Lustrafjord. Be sure to keep an eye out for the UNESCO-listed Urnes Stave Church – the oldest stave church in Norway – and the magnificent 218 metre high Feigumfossen Waterfall, one of the country’s highest falls.
Cruises to Cruising Lustrafjord
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Sat 31 Jul 2021
5 nights • Balmoral • L2123
- Experience a short, yet unforgettable exploration of the beautiful fjordland in just five nights, thanks to Rosyth’s convenient closer proximity to Norway.
- From the decks of Balmoral, immerse yourself in the postcard-perfect beauty of Lustrafjord and Fjaerlandsfjorden.
- Step ashore in Skjolden and Ålesund, for chances to ride the Rauma scenic railway; see the Sunnmøre Alps from Mount Aksla; explore the spellbinding Jostedalen Valley; and much more.
From £799ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 06 Aug 2021
8 nights • Borealis • S2118
- Be captivated by the breathtaking beauty and enchanting delights of Norway’s fjordland, from on board Borealis and during time ashore.
- See Mother Nature’s work at its most spectacular, from the towering mountains and idyllic valleys of Sognefjord, Lustrafjord and Nordfjord, to the magnificent, imposing Hornelen Sea Cliff.
- Discover incredible sights and attractions from a trio of highlight destinations – there’s Olden and Skjolden, gateways to awe-inspiring glaciers; and Flåm, for ride on the magnificent Flåmsbana Railway.
From £1,299ppFares Explained | What's Included