Cruising Loch Hourn
Branching inward from the Sound of Sleat, narrow, fjord-like Loch Hourn is flanked by some of Scotland's most dramatic, and beautiful, scenic landscapes.
As you journey along the still, cold waters of the loch aboard your smaller ship, you get to admire the steep, imposing mountains which slide down into the shore line, whilst looking out for occasional bays and beaches which break the craggy, untamed waters edge.
Cruises to Cruising Loch Hourn
Scenic Isles & Lochs of Scotland • L2218
- Cruise past Fingal’s Cave and Dutchman’s Cap
- Admire the seabirds of Skye, the Orkneys and Shetlands
- Visit remote Scottish destinations
Scenic Isles of Scotland • L2310
- See the remarkable rock formations of Dutchman’s Cap and Fingal’s Cave
- Capture the coastal scenes of Northmavine, the Shetlands’ northernmost point
- Perhaps visit the famous site of Loch Ness from Invergordon