Cruising Loch Hourn
Branching inward from the Sound of Sleat, narrow, fjord-like Loch Hourn is flanked by some of Scotland's most dramatic, and beautiful, scenic landscapes.
As you journey along the still, cold waters of the loch aboard your smaller ship, you get to admire the steep, imposing mountains which slide down into the shore line, whilst looking out for occasional bays and beaches which break the craggy, untamed waters edge.
Cruises to Cruising Loch Hourn
Scenic British Isles & Summer Wildlife • S213
- Witness dramatic coastal scenery shaped by nature
- Cruise by historic castles and landmarks
- See Fingal’s Cave & Kilt Rock & Mealt Waterfall
Touring Scenic Orkneys & Shetlands • S216
- Visit two remote Scottish Isles
- Explore the impressive Giant's Causeway
- Visit Neolithic Skara Brae from Kirkwall
Scenic Isles & Lochs of Scotland • L2218
- Cruise past Fingal’s Cave and Dutchman’s Cap
- Admire the seabirds of Skye, the Orkneys and Shetlands
- Visit remote Scottish destinations