Cruising Loch Fyne
Located close to Inveraray, Loch Fyne is one of the longest, most picturesque and tranquil sea lochs.
Surrounded by Scottish countryside and lined with ancient castles, craggy mountains and marshy heaths, the serene, breathtakingly beautiful loch is a stunning example of the beauty of the British Isles.
If you look closely as you glide through the Loch, you may be lucky enough to see seals, otters, basking sharks, dolphins and other fauna that inhabit this glorious stretch of water, which is famous for its delicious seafood, especially oysters.
Cruises to Cruising Loch Fyne
Scenic British Isles & Summer Wildlife • S213
- Witness dramatic coastal scenery shaped by nature
- Cruise by historic castles and landmarks
- See Fingal’s Cave & Kilt Rock & Mealt Waterfall
Borealis' Maiden Voyage • S212
- Scenic cruise tranquil lochs of Scotland
- Cruise by impressive Duart Castle
- See Fingal’s Cave & Dutchman’s Cap