Cruising Loch Broom
Loch Broom is lined by stunning lush-green landscapes and is a showcase of this breathtaking, unspoilt part of the world.
A scenic cruise is the best way to appreciate the outstanding natural beauty of the Loch, so have your camera to hand as you glide along the beautifully still waters past incredible landmarks including the 2,438ft-high Ben Mor Coigach mountain and the 2,083ft-high Beinn Ghobhlach Marilyn.
The charming town of Ullapool is situated on the eastern shore of Loch Broom.
Cruises to Cruising Loch Broom
Scenic Isles and Lochs of Scotland • T2313
- Marvel at the natural wonder of the imposing Needle, Old Man of Hoy and Duncansby sea stacks
- Visit Lews Castle from Stornoway
- Look for native seabirds on the cliffs of Marwick Head
Scenic Isles of Scotland • S2311
- Sail to some of the UK’s most remote places and experience Scotland’s rugged beauty
- From Borealis, see dramatic natural wonders, wild landscapes and native fauna
- Visit and explore scenic islands, as well as the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness