Although they don’t offer the incredible mountainous scenery of their Norwegian counterparts, the Danish Fjords still boast beautiful landscapes and an abundance of breathtaking sights to see on a scenic cruise.
Gliding through the tranquil, shallow waters of Limfjord – one of Denmark’s most famous, sought-after fjords – you’ll see undulating lush valleys, pretty islands, picturesque harbours and coastal cliffs as you sail deep into the heart of Denmark.
Cruises to Cruising Limfjorden
Denmark with Fredericia Festivities • M2315
- Delight in Danish culture and traditions
- Be part of the 6th July celebrations in Fredericia
- Get a feel for 'hygge' and discover rich history
Discovering Scandinavia's Viking Heritage • L2320
- Explore the Viking heritage of historic destinations in Norway, Denmark and the UK
- See original Viking ships; visit Viking burial grounds; and much more
- Experience scenic cruising along Norwegian fjords and by Lindisfarne too