Cruising Langfjorden & Eresfjorden Cruises
Deep within the magnificent Romsdalfjorden, diversions into Langfjorden and Eresfjorden – two picturesque, lesser-known arms of one of Norway’s most famous fjords – on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller ships makes for a memorable scenic cruising experience.[ReadMoreMob]
As you sail the glassy waters, relaxing and revelling in the unspoilt peace, tranquillity and beauty, views of rolling verdant valleys, impressive cliffs and peaks are presented, providing plenty of photo opportunities and creating magical memories.
Cruises to Cruising Langfjorden & Eresfjorden
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords • M2220
- Discover the fjordland's hidden gems
- Visit the 'home of the giants' and 'Troll Wall'
- See natural wonders ashore and on Braemar
Norway's Mountains & Scenic Fjords • M2225
- Scenic cruise Lysefjord & Eresfjord
- Ride the Rauma Railway into the fjordland
- Visit Lovetnet Lake from Olden