Often by-passed by ships sailing through Storsfjorden en route to Geirangerfjord and Hellesylt, the breathtaking scenery of Hjørundfjord – a 35 Kilometre-long branch of Storsfjorden – is rarely seen on Norwegian fjords cruises aboard larger vessels.
However with Fred. Olsen, on board our smaller-sized ships, you can divert into this incredible waterway to marvel at the astonishing, snow-capped peaks of the Sunnmøre Alps and steep green hills which frame the fjord’s glass-like waters – an unforgettable scenic cruising experience.
Cruises to Cruising Hjørundfjord
Scenic Summertime Norwegian Fjords • T2317
- Experience Norway’s fjords and landscapes at their best
- Divert into remarkable waterways, to see cliffs and waterfalls
- Ashore, go in search of glaciers, waterfalls and more
In Search of the Northern Lights • L2328
- Revel in Arctic Norway’s winter wonders
- Go husky sledding from pretty Narvik
- Experience unforgettable scenic cruising on Christmas Day