Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden Cruises
Cruising Fjaerlandsfjorden, an arm of the mighty Sognefjord, is an unforgettable experience.[ReadMoreMob] Sailing the glassy waters, which glow with a tinge of aquamarine created by melted glacial water, is a chance to capture views of quintessential Norwegian fjordland scenery.
You’ll delight in the perfectly-formed beauty of snow-dusted valleys, be charmed by picturesque fjord-side villages, and marvel at the might of glacier-capped peaks, all while immersing yourself in uncanny peace and tranquillity as you relax on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller sized ships.
Cruises to Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden
Scenic Views of Norway's Iconic Fjords • L2121
- Lose yourself in the dramatic scenery of the waterways
- Be charmed by the countryside scenes of Langfjorden
- Chances to see breathtaking waterfalls and glaciers up close
Spellbinding Fjords of Norway • L2127
- See Norway at its most iconic and awe-inspiring
- Marvel at postcard-perfect scenes of lush valleys
- Discover astounding natural beauty ashore
Classic Norwegian Fjords • T2206
- See the beauty of some of the Norwegian fjordland’s
- From Olden, tour to the Briksdal Glacier
- Ride the Loen Skylift for panoramic views of Nordfjord