Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden Cruises
Cruising Fjaerlandsfjorden, an arm of the mighty Sognefjord, is an unforgettable experience.[ReadMoreMob] Sailing the glassy waters, which glow with a tinge of aquamarine created by melted glacial water, is a chance to capture views of quintessential Norwegian fjordland scenery.
You’ll delight in the perfectly-formed beauty of snow-dusted valleys, be charmed by picturesque fjord-side villages, and marvel at the might of glacier-capped peaks, all while immersing yourself in uncanny peace and tranquillity as you relax on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller sized ships.
Cruises to Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords • L2218A
- Discover the fjordland's hidden gems
- Visit the 'home of the giants' and 'Troll Wall'
- See natural wonders ashore and on Balmoral
Norwegian Fjords Bank Holiday Escape • T2315
- Ride the famous Flamsbana Railway from Flam
- Marvel at the spectacular scenery of Nærøyfjord from Bolette
- Explore the historic city of Stavanger
Scenic Summertime Norwegian Fjords • M2318
- Experience the beauty and natural wonders of the fjordland to the full
- See the summertime scenery of Hardangerfjord, Maurangerfjord, Sognefjord and more
- Go fjord kayaking, witness spectacular waterfalls and marvel at mighty mountains