Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden Cruises
Cruising Fjaerlandsfjorden, an arm of the mighty Sognefjord, is an unforgettable experience.[ReadMoreMob] Sailing the glassy waters, which glow with a tinge of aquamarine created by melted glacial water, is a chance to capture views of quintessential Norwegian fjordland scenery.
You’ll delight in the perfectly-formed beauty of snow-dusted valleys, be charmed by picturesque fjord-side villages, and marvel at the might of glacier-capped peaks, all while immersing yourself in uncanny peace and tranquillity as you relax on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller sized ships.
Cruises to Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden
Classic Norwegian Fjords • T2206
- See the beauty of some of the Norwegian fjordland’s
- From Olden, tour to the Briksdal Glacier
- Ride the Loen Skylift for panoramic views of Nordfjord
Norway's Mountains & Scenic Fjords • L2220
- Sail through size-restricted Fjærlandsfjorden
- Uncover Norwegian folklore in Jotunheimen from Skjolden
- Ride the Rauma Railway through fjordland scenery
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords • M2220
- Discover the fjordland's hidden gems
- Visit the 'home of the giants' and 'Troll Wall'
- See natural wonders ashore and on Braemar
Norwegian Fjords Bank Holiday Escape • T2315
- Ride the famous Flamsbana Railway from Flam
- Marvel at the spectacular scenery of Nærøyfjord from Bolette
- Explore the historic city of Stavanger