Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden Cruises
Cruising Fjaerlandsfjorden, an arm of the mighty Sognefjord, is an unforgettable experience.[ReadMoreMob] Sailing the glassy waters, which glow with a tinge of aquamarine created by melted glacial water, is a chance to capture views of quintessential Norwegian fjordland scenery.
You’ll delight in the perfectly-formed beauty of snow-dusted valleys, be charmed by picturesque fjord-side villages, and marvel at the might of glacier-capped peaks, all while immersing yourself in uncanny peace and tranquillity as you relax on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller sized ships.
Cruises to Cruising Fjærlandsfjorden
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Wed 02 Jun 2021
7 nights • Balmoral • L2117
- See Norway at its most iconic and awe-inspiring, on a scenic seven-night adventure encompassing some of the fjord’s greatest sights and highlights.
- Marvel at postcard-perfect scenes of lush valleys, soaring cliffs and alpine peaks in Nordfjord and Fjærlandsfjorden; and be astounded by the views on offer with every turn of spectacular Nærøyfjord.
- Discover astounding natural wonders ashore, from jaw-dropping waterfalls reached via stunning railway routes to the glorious Briksdal glacier; and delve into rich Norwegian history and culture in Bergen.
From £1,099ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 06 Aug 2021
8 nights • Black Watch • W2118
- Be captivated by the breathtaking beauty and enchanting delights of Norway’s fjordland, from on board Black Watch and during time ashore.
- See Mother Nature’s work at its most spectacular, from the towering mountains and idyllic valleys of Fjærlandsfjorden and Nordfjord, to the magnificent, imposing Hornelen Sea Cliff.
- Discover incredible sights and attractions from a trio of highlight destinations – there’s Olden, gateway to the Briksdal glacier; the Viking village of Vik; and stylish Stavanger.
From £1,299ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Sun 29 Aug 2021
6 nights • Balmoral • L2127
- See Norway at its most iconic and awe-inspiring, on a scenic six-night adventure encompassing some of the fjord’s greatest sights and highlights.
- Marvel at postcard-perfect scenes of lush valleys, soaring cliffs and alpine peaks in Nordfjordand and Innvikfjorden, Fjærlandsfjorden and Storfjord, and see the Hornelen sea cliff from
- Discover astounding natural beauty ashore, from jaw-dropping landscapes seen from the staggering Loen Skylift to the glorious Briksdal glacier and Hellesylt Waterfall.
From £949ppFares Explained | What's Included