The magnificent Eyjafjörður is the longest fjord in Iceland. Situated at the edge of the Arctic circle, the fjord lies on the migratory routes of many species of whales and birds so it's the perfect place to observe fascinating wildlife in their natural habitat.
The Eyjafjörður is narrow, so during a scenic cruise through the fjord, you'll get closer to the stunning natural landscapes, creating incredible photo opportunities.
Cruises to Cruising Eyjafjörður
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Mon 29 Jun 2020
10 nights • Balmoral • L2014
- An epic circumnavigation of Iceland, this exhilarating adventure packs-in unmissable opportunities to marvel at awe-inspiring natural wonders, dramatic landscapes; magical wildlife; and much more.
- Visit Reykjavik, gateway to the Golden Circle’s famous waterfalls and powerful geysers; observe puffins at Vigur Island on a boat tour from Ísafjörður; and savour Seyðisfjörður’s stunning scenery.
- For an experience of a lifetime, you can embark on a magical whale watching tour from Akureyri, to see humpback and minke whales, dolphins and porpoises living freely in their natural habitat.
From £1,649ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Mon 27 Jul 2020
9 nights • Black Watch • W2021
- For a spellbinding taste of one of the world’s most awe-inspiring countries, Black Watch will guide you on an epic adventure, taking in remarkable destinations and waterways on three sides of Iceland.
- Dramatic landscapes, inspirational wonders and wildlife, and magical experiences are yours to savour, from powerful waterfalls and geysers to stunning sea bird islands and whale watching tours.
- See the wonders of the ‘Golden Circle’, such as the mighty Gullfoss, from Reykjavik; observe puffins at Vigur Island; go in search of humpback and minke whales in their natural habitat; and much more.
From £1,849ppFares Explained | What's Included