One of the most unique natural wonders in Iceland, the remarkable Drangaskörð is a collection of dragon tail-like pinnacles rising from the sea and dominating the skyline of the breathtaking Westfjords.
An awe-inspiring sight, Drangaskörð is among Iceland's most prominent landmarks and is best seen from the water. Aboard your smaller cruise ship, you'll be presented with unspolit views of this spectacular attraction and simply unmissable photo opportunities.
Cruises to Cruising Drangaskörð
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Mon 29 Jun 2020
10 nights • Balmoral • L2014
- An epic circumnavigation of Iceland, this exhilarating adventure packs-in unmissable opportunities to marvel at awe-inspiring natural wonders, dramatic landscapes; magical wildlife; and much more.
- Visit Reykjavik, gateway to the Golden Circle’s famous waterfalls and powerful geysers; observe puffins at Vigur Island on a boat tour from Ísafjörður; and savour Seyðisfjörður’s stunning scenery.
- For an experience of a lifetime, you can embark on a magical whale watching tour from Akureyri, to see humpback and minke whales, dolphins and porpoises living freely in their natural habitat.
From £1,599ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Tue 01 Sep 2020
11 nights • Black Watch • W2025
- On an 11-night voyage of epic proportions, you’ll take in a selection of the most spectacular scenic wonders and amazing, diverse wildlife for which Iceland is rightly renowned for.
- Uncover the gems of the Golden Circle, including the mighty Gullfoss Waterfall and gushing geysers, from Reykjavik; and experience scenic cruising by Hornstrandir, Drangaskörð and Dinosaur Rock.
- Visiting Akureyri offers a chance to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime whale watching adventure; while a taste of Eastfjord life in stunning Seyðisfjörður and Eskifjörður is sure to leave you enchanted.
From £1,699ppFares Explained | What's Included