Cruising by Strandafjellet Mountain
Strandafjellet Mountain is widely regarded as one of Scandinavia’s greatest skiing locations and has been voted in the top ten places to visit by the Norwegians themselves; and when you glide past it – along the beautiful Storfjorden – you’ll understand why.
Soaring high into the clouds above the fjord, Strandafjellet is a picture-perfect example of Norway’s astonishing natural beauty. The sight of this glorious natural wonder is sure to stick with you forever, but be sure to have your camera at the ready to capture a stunning snapshot of Strandafjellet to show your loved ones when you return home.
Cruises to Cruising by Strandafjellet Mountain
Departs: Dover • Mon 25 May 2020
9 nights • Boudicca • D2012
- You’ll see the fjordland at its mesmerising best on this nine-night Norwegian adventure, as Boudicca takes you on an incredible journey to a handpicked selection of stunning destinations and waterways.
- Experience unforgettable scenic cruising – the natural wonders of the size-restricted Nærøyfjord and magnificent Geirangerfjord; Hardangerfjord, ‘Queen of the Fjords’; and Nordfjord await your discovery.
- Take your exploration to the next level ashore too. Ride the Flåmsbana railway from Flåm; seek out glaciers and waterfalls from Olden and Hellesylt; a tour from Eidfjord to marvel at the springtime scenic splendour of Hardangerfjord up-close.
From £1,299ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Wed 09 Sep 2020
7 nights • Balmoral • L2023
- Hours of unforgettable scenic cruising complements time spent ashore seeking-out astonishing sights and experiences on this magical seven-night exploration of Norway’s spellbinding fjordland.
- Marvel at Lysefjord’s unique landscape; experience size-restricted Nærøyfjord; pass by the Seven Sisters Waterfall and Hornelen sea cliff; and much more aboard Balmoral.
- Visit Bergen, home of the iconic Bryggen Wharf and Troldhaugen Museum; Flåm, for the Flåmsbana Railway; Olden, gateway to the Briksdal Glacier; and Hellesylt, to take in Hellesylt Waterfall.
From £1,099ppFares Explained | What's Included