Cruising by Reine
Reine, situated on the southeast coast of Moskenesøya Island in the remote Lofoten Archipelago, is one of Norway's most spectacular locations, surrounded by breathtaking, snow-capped granite peaks, flower-covered meadows and bathed in silken Arctic light.
Aboard your smaller Fred. Olsen cruise ship you'll pass slowly by Reine, taking in remarkable scenes that have inspired artists and photographers for centuries. Be sure to have your camera to hand to capture this unmissable photo opportunity.
Cruises to Cruising by Reine
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 25 Sep 2020
12 nights • Black Watch • W2027
- Savour the effortlessly alluring scenery and tranquillity of breathtaking islands in Northern Norway, with explorations of the rugged and remote Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
- Visit Leknes, for fascinating Viking history and scenes of mountain peaks and beautiful beaches; and the unique ‘Blue Town’ of Sortland; and experience scenic cruising by picturesque Reine.
- Elsewhere, you’ll stop overnight in Tromsø, home of the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and sail past the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains aboard Black Watch.
From £1,689ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 03 Jun 2021
12 nights • Black Watch • W2112
- With chances to uncover rugged waterways and archipelagos, and experience the magic of the Midnight Sun, immerse yourself in Northern Norway’s unrivalled drama and beauty.
- Enjoy unforgettable small ship scenic cruising into spectacular Trollfjord, Raftsundet and by beautiful Reine; and explore ashore amongst Lofoten and Vesterålen’s astonishing scenery.
- Take in the attractions of Tromsø, including the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; visit charming Kristiansund and Sandnessjøen, and see intriguing Torghatten too.
From £1,799ppFares Explained | What's Included