Cruising by Nordenskiöldbreen
The awe-inspiring Nordenskiöldbreen is one of Norway’s largest glaciers, a 16-mile-long, 6.8-mile-wide crumbling wall of glistening Arctic ice that dominates the landscape of the spectacular Isfjord and Billefjord.
A Fred. Olsen cruise to Northern Norway and the remote Svalbard archipelago could include a memorable sail by Nordenskiöldbreen, affording you a rare opportunity to see this magnificent natural wonder in all its breathtaking scenic splendour.
Cruises to Cruise by Nordenskiöldbreen
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun
Exploring the Arctic • T2316
- Off the beaten track, discover remote, unique destinations in Arctic Norway, Iceland and Greenland
- Explore isolated Spitsbergen and sample Arctic life
- Seek-out wildlife and natural wonders, from icebergs to steaming geysers
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen with the Midnight Sun • L2317
- Experience a taste of past and present life amongst the isolated lands of Spitsbergen
- Explore abandoned towns, revel in the beauty of their Arctic landscapes and more
- Witness the midnight sun and see astonishing natural wonders within the Arctic Circle