Cruising by Hrisey
Pretty Hrisey Island is known as the ‘Pearl of the Eyjafjordur’. It is Iceland’s second largest island, yet only around 200 people live here in one tiny fishing village. Those who do live on Hrisey share the flat green lands with about 40 bird species, including ptarmigans and Arctic terns. Framed by incredible mountainous landscapes and surrounded by the still waters of the Eyjafjordur, Hrisey is a delight to see as you glide along the longest fjord in Iceland.
Cruises to Cruising by Hrisey
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Mon 29 Jun 2020
10 nights • Balmoral • L2014
- An epic circumnavigation of Iceland, this exhilarating adventure packs-in unmissable opportunities to marvel at awe-inspiring natural wonders, dramatic landscapes; magical wildlife; and much more.
- Visit Reykjavik, gateway to the Golden Circle’s famous waterfalls and powerful geysers; observe puffins at Vigur Island on a boat tour from Ísafjörður; and savour Seyðisfjörður’s stunning scenery.
- For an experience of a lifetime, you can embark on a magical whale watching tour from Akureyri, to see humpback and minke whales, dolphins and porpoises living freely in their natural habitat.
From £999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Thu 03 Jun 2021
12 nights • Boudicca • D2114
- With natural wonders and wildlife awaiting your discovery amongst Iceland’s incredible landscapes and waterways, this cruise will leave you spellbound throughout.
- An overnight stay in Reykjavik allows ample time to witness the beauty of the Golden Circle’s hot springs and waterfalls on tour, visit the famous Blue Lagoon and much more.
- You’ll also have chances to experience fjord kayaking and embark on an unforgettable whale watching adventure; and see the spectacular sights of Seyðisfjörður, Eyjafjörður and Hrisey Island from Boudicca.
From £1,799ppFares Explained | What's Included