Cruising by Hornstrandir
Hornstrandir – the King and Queen of Cliffs – is home to huge numbers of migrating birds every year, with fulmars, guillemots, kittiwakes, puffins and razorbills often seen perched on the rugged rocky ledges.
Soaring 500 metres into the sky, this incredible structure dominates that landscape at the tip of Iceland's mystical, remote Hornstrandir Nature Reserve. You’ll have unrivalled views as you glide by on board your smaller, more intimate cruise ship.
Cruises to Cruising by Hornstrandir
Whales, Waterfalls & Geysers of Iceland • L2221A
- Visit the Gullfoss waterfall from Reykjavik
- Search for Whales with the help of ORCA
- Discover remote Seydisfjordur
Dramatic Coastlines of Iceland & The Faroes • S2224
- Scenic cruise Iceland’s Western Fjords
- Visit the magnificent Strokkir geyser
- Search for whales with ORCA conservationists
Natural Wonders of Iceland • L2410
- Witness Iceland’s geology and geothermal activity in natural wonders and scenic landscapes
- You can watch geysers and waterfalls, go whale watching and even snorkel the Silfra Fissure
- Enjoy scenic cruising by Grímsey Island at sunset, past Hornstrandir and more