Cruising by Gásadalur (Goose Valley)
Scenic cruising by Gásadalur (Goose Valley) on board one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller-sized ships is a chance to see, and get closer to, one of the Faroe Islands’ most famous and photographed scenes.[ReadMoreMob] As you sail slowly by, feeling the sea breeze out on deck, look out for the tiny village perched on top of a tall cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean – if you can divert your attention away from the sight of cascading waterfalls below and the surrounding mountains of Vágar, that is.
Cruises to Cruising by Gásadalur (Goose Valley)
Departs: Dover • Sat 17 Apr 2021
7 nights • Bolette • T2108
- Week-long springtime escapes don’t get much better than this – enjoy ample time to experience the delights of ocean cruising, and revel in the beauty, tranquillity and charms of scenic islands.
- Sail to the enchanting Faroe Islands, to marvel at the spectacular scenery of Cape Enniberg, Streymoy, Gásadalur and Hestur Islands, and delve into the archipelago’s Viking history too.
- Closer to home, glorious Scottish isles await; there are breathtaking coastal scenes, natural wildlife reserves and ancient treasure aplenty to discover in the Shetlands and Orkneys.
From £899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Thu 05 Aug 2021
5 nights • Balmoral • L2124
- In just five nights, visit two beautiful countries to uncover intriguing islands, natural wonders and enchanting wildlife for a short, yet simply unforgettable summer break.
- See magnificent sea stacks guarding the rugged Orkneys; and visit the Shetlands to take in gorgeous coastal scenery, remarkable ancient settlements and wildlife such as iconic native ponies.
- Marvel at the unspoilt beauty of the uninhabited islets of Gáshólmur and Tindhólmur; arch-shaped Drangarnir and picturesque Gásadalur; plus the bird habitats of Hestur Island and Mykines.
From £749ppFares Explained | What's Included