Cruising by Elliðaey Island
Elliðaey Island is part of the Vestmannaeyjar archipelago, a collection of picturesque islands situated off the south coast of Iceland. What sets Elliðaey Island apart from the other islands in the archipelago – aside from its obvious natural beauty – is an intriguing white cottage, which stands alone on a grassy pasture. Rumours have long suggested that the house belongs to a shy billionaire, or even Bjork – the famous Icelandic singer. These rumours, while adding to the island’s intrigue, are said to be false. A unique, beautiful island, Elliðaey is always a sight to behold and a scenic cruise with Fred. is the perfect way to take advantage of this unmissable photo opportunity.
Cruises to Cruising by Elliðaey Island
Departs: Dover • Sat 20 Jun 2020
13 nights • Boudicca • D2015
- From whales to geysers, waterways to geothermal pools, the thrilling diversity of Iceland awaits your discovery as you explore three sides of this astonishing country on an incredible 13-night voyage.
- On the west coast, stop overnight in Reykjavik – gateway to the wonders of the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon; and visit Ísafjörður, for a chance to observe charming puffins on a tour to Vigur Island.
- Along the north coast, divert deep into Eyjafjörður all the way to Akureyri, starting point for exhilarating whale watching adventures; and then savour the stunning scenery of Seyðisfjörður in the east.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Rosyth (Edinburgh) • Mon 29 Jun 2020
10 nights • Balmoral • L2014
- An epic circumnavigation of Iceland, this exhilarating adventure packs-in unmissable opportunities to marvel at awe-inspiring natural wonders, dramatic landscapes; magical wildlife; and much more.
- Visit Reykjavik, gateway to the Golden Circle’s famous waterfalls and powerful geysers; observe puffins at Vigur Island on a boat tour from Ísafjörður; and savour Seyðisfjörður’s stunning scenery.
- For an experience of a lifetime, you can embark on a magical whale watching tour from Akureyri, to see humpback and minke whales, dolphins and porpoises living freely in their natural habitat.
From £1,599ppFares Explained | What's Included