Djevelen Tanngard (Devil's teeth)
Sailing along the picturesque northwest coast of Norway’s rugged Senja Island, your smaller-sized ship will present you with views of the tooth-like peaks of the Okshornan Mountains, affectionately known as the Djevelens Tanngard or ‘Devil’s Teeth’.
Although the Okshornan’s are a popular hiking route, the best way to appreciate their imposing magnificence and spectacular beauty is from the water, with unmissable photo opportunities to take advantage of as you glide serenely by this remarkable corner of Norway.
Cruises to Cruising by Djevelen Tanngard
In Search of the Northern Lights • T2205
- Get closer to the wintertime scenes of Arctic Norway
- Seek out the remarkable Aurora Borealis
- A cable car ride to the peak of Mount Storsteinen
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun