Cruising by Cliffs of Moher Cruises
The heart of Wild Atlantic Way, the Cliffs of Moher are a magnificent, five-mile-long stretch of dramatic, grass-topped sheers cliff faces and craggy rock formations and one of Ireland’s most iconic natural wonders.[ReadMoreMob] An UNESCO Global Geopark, the cliffs are renowned for their unspoilt beauty and for providing the perfect habitat for a wealth of wildlife including various bird species such as puffins, razorbills and even elusive peregrine falcons.
Where the cliffs fall into the Atlantic Ocean below, basking sharks and pods of friendly dolphins are often spotted swimming along the coast on calm days too.
Cruises to Cruising by Cliffs of Moher
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314
- Experience the beauty of rugged islands, islets and waterways in Ireland and Scotland
- Scenic cruise by Tory Island and Arranmore, sail lochs and sounds, see Fingal’s Cave and more
- Visit Cobh, Belfast and Galway, to learn of fascinating history and fairytale stories too
Scenic Isles, Irish Loughs & Cities • M2312
- Delve into the beauty, culture and history of the ‘Emerald Isle’
- Experience scenic cruising of glacial waterways
- Explore links to Titanic or visit the home of Guinness
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314BEL
- Visit destinations steeped in Celtic heritage
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and uncover Titanic’s history
- Scenic cruise past remote islands and dramatic cliffs