Cruising by Cliffs of Moher Cruises
The heart of Wild Atlantic Way, the Cliffs of Moher are a magnificent, five-mile-long stretch of dramatic, grass-topped sheers cliff faces and craggy rock formations and one of Ireland’s most iconic natural wonders.[ReadMoreMob] An UNESCO Global Geopark, the cliffs are renowned for their unspoilt beauty and for providing the perfect habitat for a wealth of wildlife including various bird species such as puffins, razorbills and even elusive peregrine falcons.
Where the cliffs fall into the Atlantic Ocean below, basking sharks and pods of friendly dolphins are often spotted swimming along the coast on calm days too.
Cruises to Cruising by Cliffs of Moher
Touring Scenic Ireland in FIve Nights • S2209
- Exploration of scenic and city highlights
- Smaller Borealis takes you off the beaten track
- Visit the impressive cathedral and harbour in Cobh
Touring Scenic Ireland • M2214
- Cruise Killary Harbour - Ireland’s glacial fjord
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- Visit the Guinness factory in Dublin