Cruising Amalfi Coast & Capri
Renowned for its beautiful landscapes and glorious blue waters, the Amalfi Coast should be on every ‘must-visit’ list. A cruise past the towering mountains, grand villas, lush forests and stunning towns which line this breathtakingly beautiful, UNESCO-listed gem is always a memorable experience. Be sure to take your place on deck and have your camera to hand as your ship glides along gorgeous azure waters.
Cruising out towards the Bay of Naples, you will also see the idyllic island of Capri – once the home of Emperor Augustus. Capri’s Roman ruins, rugged seascapes, secluded coves and vibrant flora have attracted visitors for decades, and you have the chance to admire superb views of the island from the comfort of your Fred. Olsen cruise ship.
Cruises to Cruising Amalfi Coast & Capri
Renaissance Italy, the Adriatic & Amalfi Coast • S2309
- Experience a journey through centuries of history in Italy and the Adriatic
- Delve into the influences of the Renaissance and Venetians
- Revel in the scenic beauty of the Amalfi Coast, Bay of Kotor and more
Discovering the Scenic Amalfi Coast • S2320
- Experience Italy’s beautiful Amalfi Coast to the full, from Borealis and ashore
- Revel in the coastal scenery, discover Roman sites and more, in Amalfi, Sorrento & Salerno
- Away from Amalfi, there are chances to explore ancient Rome and Cagliari