Cruise West Coast of Abaco Islands Cruises
The Abaco Islands are amongst the most spectacular and naturally diverse of all the Bahamas’ 700+ islands, cays and islets.
Largely uninhabited and beautifully-unspoiled, especially the smaller cays – known as the Out Islands, Family Islands and Friendly Islands, they feature a variety of landscapes from lush, verdant fields and forests to rugged, rocky coves and stretches of glorious golden sands. Meanwhile, the mineral rich waters which lap the shores are havens for marine life, including tropical fish and coral reefs teeming with fauna and flora.
As you sail along the western coasts of these Bahamian paradises, these incredible land and waterscapes will come into view, and from on board your smaller ship you’ll be perfect placed to witness their natural wonder in all its glory.
Cruises to Cruise West Coast of Abaco Islands
Transatlantic voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean • M233031
- Swap the winter gloom for Caribbean sunshine, scenery and Christmas celebrations
- Relax on beautiful beaches, discover volcanic lands, look out for whales and more
- Enjoy Christmas on board Braemar and, after exploring Havana, welcome 2024 in the Cuban capital
Christmas in the Caribbean • M2331
- Celebrate the festive season in style amongst beautiful Caribbean islands
- Sample authentic Caribbean flavours, relax on golden beaches, explore gorgeous landscapes and more
- Experience a magical Christmas on Braemar and see in 2024 in Havana